• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO
They first must learn the pain before they find out how good it is mixed with mountain dew, lemonade and limeade concentrate, and some mint

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
Which version? As someone that drinks cask strength alcohol fairly regularly... the 60% would be a breeze.

Bollocks to doing any of the higher end ones though.

Edit - 95%? No. Not without having prepped my mouth thoroughly beforehand anyway!

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
I saw this on TikTok earlier I had a feeling that the first video in the office was going to be that guy.

I shared with a friend and they replied back "please warn me if you were going to show something that fucks with my gag reflex"

Sonicbug

Oct 26, 2017
The Void, MA
Was at a New Year's party at a friends in which there was a hot ones challenge happening and also a bottle of everclear kicking around. Saw this one woman down a wing doused with "da bomb" and then about ten minutes later did a shot of everclear and had no reaction to either. She appeared fine for the rest of the night. I'm convinced she was a robot or alien.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Was at a New Year's party at a friends in which there was a hot ones challenge happening and also a bottle of everclear kicking around. Saw this one woman down a wing doused with "da bomb" and then about ten minutes later did a shot of everclear and had no reaction to either. She appeared fine for the rest of the night. I'm convinced she was a robot or alien.
Is she still alive?

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
We ever do a ResetEra 90s party, I'll bring the Everclear and MD 20/20 if someone else brings the Fireball and Aftershock.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Will not be trying this. Only one man is capable of succeeding.

ever-clear-yeah.gif

Meauxse

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Tried to buy everclear in Mass once to make hurricanes and they kicked me out because I had an out of state ID. Apparently it is illegal there.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017

shes-been-dead-for10years-joey-friends.gif

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Everclear and orange zest were the secret ingredients in my jungle juice recipe.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
This is one of those things that should come with a clear content warning.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
is she single?

Oct 26, 2017
I don't drink so can someone tell me---is Everclear normally mixed with other things first and that's why this is bananas?

Also, why is the second person drinking a whole glass. That's a monster shot.

Smokeymicpot

Oct 25, 2017
I don't drink so can someone tell me---is Everclear normally mixed with other things first and that's why this is bananas?

Also, why is the second person drinking a whole glass. That's a monster shot.

It's grain alcohol it is rrarely used for drinking. I remember drinking it in High School and little college mostly for parties. It's cheap and messes you up.

Ananasas

Jul 11, 2018
That second tiktok, I cringed so hard, who tf drings a GLASS of alcohol especially 95% and not a small shot, you are killing your stomach

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
Amateurs. Do it with Malort and we'll talk.
My first drink of Malort is recorded. I make a little bit of a face but it's more of a "huh, okay," not gagging and wretching. It's definitely a weird, very bitter flavor but I don't get the over the top reactions. Maybe I was just ready for it. People also said that there's a lot of variation between batches even in the original/official Malort, so I might have gotten a milder one.