catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
DON'T SCROLL ANY FURTHER IF YOU ARE AT WORK.

THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!

SERIOUSLY. STOP IT NOW

STOPPP

DO U FEEL DADDY AF?

xn1Daj3.jpg

TRACKLIST

BFF FT. AYESHA EROTICA
MINE
ALONE
CANDY
CHA CHING
DEVIL
UR MAN
DADDY AF
MOTORCYCLE
CELEBRITY
TATTOO
E-BOY FT. THAT KID
TOUCH MY BODY
GHOSTTT

SLAYYYTER IN THE PRESS

POPMATTERS
Slayyyter can be redundant and hamfisted as a lyricist, very rarely extending herself for a metaphor or suggesting an image beyond bedazzled McBling fantasies. But as an effort to create a world where Juicy Couture lockets are prized amulets and the Playboy mansion grotto is a historic mecca, Slayyyter is a highly successful, succinct debut. Possessed by the spirits of Britney, Christina, and Lady Gaga (and Atomic Kitten, Ashley Tisdale, and anyone who's ever owned a Hello Kitty lip gloss), Slayyyter positions herself as pop music's first great spiritual medium - resurrecting the damned pop sounds of yore, back with a vengeance. When she drones "I'm a celebrity, I'm a celebrity" like a ventriloquist dummy in a glitter bodysuit, with glowing eyes and a headset mic, it's hard not to believe her.

THE FADER
The project is a glossy, saturated introduction to the pop landscape she's creating for herself, bolstered by skittering production from Robokid, Donatachi, Ms. Cheeseburger, and Boy Sim.
Slayyyter also happens to arrive on Slayyyter's birthday, so it's only fair that you give her the streams. Listen to the project below, and then read her FADER Gen F for some tea on her forthcoming debut album.

WATCH SLAYYYTER

STREAM SLAYYYTER

SPOTIFY
APPLE MUSIC

PURCHASE SLAYYYTER

iTUNES

GOSSIP

I HEARD HER NUDES LEAKED OR SOMETHING. IS THAT TRUE?
YES.

B9N8Ljk.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lemme take a ride on your motorcycle
Middle of the night, under the street light glow
On your motorcycle
On your motorcycle
On your motorcycle

ExaltedHoarseAmphiuma-size_restricted.gif

I have Motorcycle on repeat since release. She's so good. I can't believe Slayyyter resurrected pop.

Rebecca More

Alt Account
Banned
Sep 10, 2019
Wow at this talent

Gorgeous, amazing, Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it etc.

giphy.gif

Servbot24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This seems like a good thread to say I'm still upset that Pop Fandom didn't make Nadia Oh happen.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
I came in because i thought she was a fan of Last Action Hero (Jack Slayter -or whatever the typo is-).

And... yeah, no doubt i am old as dirt.
Thanks for broadening my culture however. I now know pincess slayyyter.

Well, enjoy and have fun.

uncelestial

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco, CA, USA
Wow at this talent

Gorgeous, amazing, Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it etc.

giphy.gif

Poe's law - Wikipedia

Honestly beginning to see why people wanted pop fans to stay in their thread/hangout.

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
I love her because she is the artist of our generation. Like, nobody else is putting out what she is putting out.

She is just so high quality in everything she does.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
Had never heard of this person before, i lent a listen to the song "Daddy AF".

This gif encapsulate my feeling about it quite quaintly :
source.gif

That is all.