SharpX68K

Nov 10, 2017
Chicagoland
RTX 3000 series better launch no later than early Q4 2020 (October).

Anyway, this new card they're teasing is probably RTX 2080 Ti Super.

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
don't see the point of this, if you're a cyberpunk mega fan who wants to buy a new card wouldn't you wait for the 30XX cards?

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I've never checked and I'm never gonna, but I'm gonna assume Black Chamber has never posted about anything other than Cyberpunk. Also in my head cannon, it's all he dreams about. Also also he only eats Cyberpunk-Os for breakfast.

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
It's probably going to be a CP2077 themed 2080ti and they'll slap something like "our recommended GPU" on top of the box and that way reveal the specs or smth...I dunno.

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
I've never checked and I'm never gonna, but I'm gonna assume Black Chamber has never posted about anything other than Cyberpunk. Also in my head cannon, it's all he dreams about. Also also he only eats Cyberpunk-Os for breakfast.
Lol!

I've posted about other games - but Cyberpunk 2077 is the game I am most excited about. I do indeed eat, sleep and bleed Cyberpunk - whether that is the movies, games or books - I just absolutely love the genre :)

Now, to get back to my Cyberpunk-Os...aww shit, I'm all out of Cyber-milk😜😉

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
The Brand New RTX 2077Ti "Cyberpunk 2077" Limited Edition 1/2077 in a premium branded "Cyberpunk 2077" limited edition box only for $2077.77 Pre-Order Now*

*Cyberpunk 2077 game not included.

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
If it were a 3000 series I'd be interested - much more likely this is a 2070-80TI with a pre-order for Cyberpunk attached via a code.

If this was releasing in April this would make much more sense for a 20-series for the 'can't wait' crowd....makes me wonder if this marketing deal was planned pre-delay.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN

twitter.com

NVIDIA GeForce on Twitter

“Introducing the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition. We made 77 for our community. Want one? Here's how: 1. RT this video. 2. Tag a gamer who is as excited as you about Cyberpunk 2077 in the replies with #RTXOn 3. If selected, you BOTH win these limited edition GPUs...

Sakuyahime

Sep 21, 2019
Argentina
I love the color combination, yellow and black look amazing!
But I already got an RTX2070 Super last year so I won't be replacing it for the next 4 years.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
#RTXOn is the number one trend worldwide

genius marketing and I think people aren't ready for how huge Cyberpunk is about to be...

Gitaroo

Nov 3, 2017
They should have also make a not limited 2070 Super and call it geforce RTX 2077 @ a more mainstream price. If they can guaranteed a 2070 super can run the game at max setting 4k 30fps min even with DLSS support it will sell a lot I think.

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
As popular and trending as this promotion is, it seems kind of silly for Nvidia to limit these to only 200 - which a few of those will be auctioned off for charity and also some will be set aside to be given to "team members" [presumably staff at Nvidia & CD Projekt Red].

They should mass produce this and also make another one for the RTX 3000 series so that everyone that wants one can get one🤘

WadeIt0ut

Oct 28, 2017
Iowa
As popular and trending as this promotion is, it seems kind of silly for Nvidia to limit these to only 200 - which a few of those will be auctioned off for charity and also some will be set aside to be given to "team members" [presumably staff at Nvidia & CD Projekt Red].

They should mass produce this and also make another one for the RTX 3000 series so that everyone that wants one can get one🤘

I can't imagine them greenlighting the mass production of a $1400 promotional GPU. At least not when they have the game name sprawled on the backplate making it that much more blatant.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
I was really hoping that they would announce the PC specs when they announced this card, but I guess they opted not to. It's strange that this promotion went ahead as planned - obviously it was originally intended in the run-up to the original launch on April 16th, 2020.
I was excited to see some new trailer or RTX on footage from Nvidia. I opened resetera and zoomed through thread titles for the new news haha. I was so disappointed it got to number 1 just from a card reveal givaway promotion.

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
I was excited to see some new trailer or RTX on footage from Nvidia. I opened resetera and zoomed through thread titles for the new news haha. I was so disappointed it got to number 1 just from a card reveal givaway promotion.
Me too☹

I've said this before, but to overcome the doldrums of this "info dry spell" we've been experiencing over the past 5 months - if they would just show like a one minute clip of nighttime footage in the rain in Watson or Westbrook, I could easily get by on that hype for the next 6 1/2 months👍

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
if they would just show like a one minute clip of nighttime footage in the rain in Watson or Westbrook, I could easily get by on that hype for the next 6 1/2 months👍
That makes the two of us.

Come on CDPR...

giphy.webp