Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
They tipped their hand, we know what they fear.

Everyone bring Frog Princess' to the streets.

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
Police: Tanks, Guns, Teargas, Rubber bullets ...real bullets

vs

A can of Rustoleum, Dirty Backpacks, and the same hammer they photographed 3 times

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Antifa is actually composed of MacGuyver's who can turn even ordinary garage tools into WMDs. That's why they are called supersoldiers.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Police: Tanks, Guns, Teargas, Rubber bullets ...real bullets

vs

A can of Rustoleum, Dirty Backpacks, and the same hammer they photographed 3 times
BlueDopeyIberianmole-small.gif

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
the handcuffs draped across the bench somehow give a fetish context to it all

Cousin From Boston

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Nov 21, 2017
If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge the systemic racism inherent in America's law enforcement and judicial establishments.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
I agree with his tweet, that he is a dumb motherfucker. That's what he was trying to say, right?

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
The "tools of criminals"? They look like regular tools to me.

This commissioner would probably shit himself if he saw what they use on construction sites. Would probably call them WMDs.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, dangerous. Good thing they beat the shit out of the guy repairing his bike. Ever hear of vehicle borne...fire crackers? Scary shit.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, these so called "peaceful protesters" are walking around with... looks closely... backpacks?

ThisIsBlitz21

Oct 22, 2018
"Hello sir, may you kindly take off and hand over those gloves you're wearing, they're a threat to our society"

TeddyShardik

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I hope the 2nd Amendment he and his own tend to uphold will be a curse upon him and his own.

Not telling anyone to do anything.
But maybe black people should be armed as some kind of militia, like it is their right.

PlateOfShrimp

Apr 16, 2020
Some of those are a bit ridiculous to get worked up over, but I feel like a sledge hammer and lighter fluid are pretty unnecessary.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It only becomes clearer and clearer that police departments like this need to be removed root and branch, and completely replaced with newly, properly trained departments under greatly reformed regulations. I don't know how you fix this malicious fuckshiterry otherwise.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
That backpack is a WMD, according to former CIA experts.

Didn't know what a Frog Princess was, and my god, thank the NYPD for securing this dangerous IED.

Holy shit, I'm terrified even by looking at the video. If I just had a gun I've been spraying bullets everywhere right now.

Edit: On more serious note, didn't US cops just kill someone over a hammer? Shooting him through a windshield, not even getting out of their car to do any kind of inspection.

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
A lot of the replies to the tweet had me rolling. First thing on Twitter I've seen in the last week that didn't have at least a few shitheads trying to stick up for cops in the comments; almost everyone is roasting the Commissioner and the NYPD over the pics.

wrowa

Oct 25, 2017
ATTENTION SOMEONE'S EQUIPED WITH ONE OF THOSE BIKE TIRE TUBE THINGS.

Last edited:

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
It's like after we've seen them literally choke people to death, they want to go back to playing hall monitor.

It doesn't work like that!

bdbdbd

Oct 27, 2017
Pfft...those aren't even Power Gloves. I use those just for yard work...around my EVIL ANTIFA FORTRESS, MUHAHAA.