cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

twitter.com

Poppy McPherson on Twitter

“Chinese state media having an absolute field day right now. https://t.co/VG54n0v0rc”

twitter.com

Global Times on Twitter

“Peacekeepers or mass murderers? A video circulating on social media shows #NYPD squad cars ramming into #GeorgeFloyd protesters behind a barricade in #NewYork City. https://t.co/wCOeLyIMl2”

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
What the actual fuck.

God, I miss living in japan. The more quiet, non aggressive, gloved gentle police who ride bicycles and don't use guns..

You know all of this shit is because of that infantile whiny racist fuck emboldening his deplorables for the last 4 years..

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Vote them out? or are the democrat primaries also suppressing vote?
That's not what this is about. Of course Trump and Republicans are suppressing votes. I'm not a fucking moron dude just look at my post history.

But I mean just look at de Blasio in this thread for Christ sake.

Many establishment Dems are not your friends when it comes to fixing the police. Many are in their pockets. Where are they now? The people have to force their hand.

Although Biden has presented some promising ideas that I hope to god he follows through with.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

twitter.com

Poppy McPherson on Twitter

“Chinese state media having an absolute field day right now. https://t.co/VG54n0v0rc”

twitter.com

Global Times on Twitter

“Peacekeepers or mass murderers? A video circulating on social media shows #NYPD squad cars ramming into #GeorgeFloyd protesters behind a barricade in #NewYork City. https://t.co/wCOeLyIMl2”

For real, Trump is giving Russia and China a propaganda boon with this. Trump wants to see America destroyed.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
People need to start taking self-defense measures and bring with them (legally) owned weapons. These cops will for sure try to keep killing people.
oh yeah. SO GLAD I have guns. Fuck them. I just came back from the protests in my city in our shopping area as well. Fuck em. black folk are tired of being murdered with impunity!

Terra Torment

Banned
Jan 4, 2020
My suspicion is that cops around the country are going to be ignoring all the rules going forward as their defeats have made them feel vulnerable. Ultimately our so-called rights are an illusion, they disappear in crises, the moments we need them most. It's one of the contradictions of our supposed "democracy."

Zweizer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This isn't even the worst outburst from the police this past week, but holy shit.

The whole barrel is rotten.

Deleted member 6230

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its nuts. I just can't understand why it's 110% gotta hear both sides for him. Give a strong statement condemning it, there will be a full investigation, etc. This was a relatively easy layup, dude ran to the other side of the court and scored one for the other team.
DeBlasio got punked by the Police Unions. Niggas a big fucking coward.

Davilmar

Oct 27, 2017
DeBlasio got punked by the Police Unions. Niggas a big fucking coward.
They literally turned their backs on him during a funeral. You would think given that this is his last term, he would have gone all off on law enforcement. He just proved that he is another candy ass White liberal that has no care or consideration for people of color.

Deleted member 6230

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They literally turned their backs on him during a funeral. You would think given that this is his last term, he would have gone all off on law enforcement. He just proved that he is another candy ass White liberal that has no care or consideration for people of color.
Yeah they punked his ass. He had no fight left in him after that. He ran on putting an end to stop and frisk (which he did ) but He threw the police unions a bone by ramping up quality of life policing which is essentially stop and frisk by another name. Also made a big show out of ending school segregation but did nothing on that front. He is a fucking failure. I take solace in the fact his career in politics ends when he leaves office in nyc. Dumb ass

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Saw Abby Russell tweet that this was close to where she lived.

They should torch the cars.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
Wvrythibg they are doing is just escalating the situation. Are they too dumb to see that or is this what they want? This is now how policing is done.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
According to NBC New York, this occurred in the Flatbush neighborhood of Brooklyn at approximately 8 PM Saturday, May 30th:

www.nbcnewyork.com

NYPD Vehicles Strike Protestors in Brooklyn

Multiple videos appeared to show two police vehicles hit a group of protestors in the Flatbush neighborhood of Brooklyn around 8 p.m. Saturday.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

twitter.com

southpaw on Twitter

“This is a choice. https://t.co/EUjJAhJHbo”

twitter.com

Commissioner Shea on Twitter

“To the Members of the NYPD: What you’ve endured these last couple of days and nights—like much of 2020, so far—was unprecedented. In no small way, I want you to know that I’m extremely proud of the way you’ve comported yourselves in the face of such persistent danger...”

Seductivpancakes

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn

twitter.com

southpaw on Twitter

twitter.com

“To the Members of the NYPD: What you’ve endured these last couple of days and nights—like much of 2020, so far—was unprecedented. In no small way, I want you to know that I’m extremely proud of the way you’ve comported yourselves in the face of such persistent danger...”

Cops in America really think they're in Iraq or something.

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017

twitter.com

southpaw on Twitter

twitter.com

"We're the victims"

Karateka

Oct 28, 2017
Youre supervising a protest not busting a drug deal or pursuing an active shooter. All they have to do is sit still and do nothing and they cant even do that right.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
DeBlasio really has no clue how to handle the NYPD.

Their vehicles are immaterial. They were safe inside their cars. If they needed to get out of there they need to back up. They clearly were trying to break up the protest through excessive violence. We have a right to be heard when this country is becoming more of a shit show than usual.

The only thing the NYPD should have done is provide enough forces to contain the protest within that area and stand back as far as they can.

If this is the best the NYPD can do now then I expect even more violent altercations with serious injuries or even a death. We don't need to reenact Charlotsville.