TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Let's see if he takes his own advice and
images

lock this dude up

Oct 29, 2017
I'll hope for the best but even if they can manage to get something to stick on Rudy, that demented old dipshit is 76 already, it seems unlikely he'll ever see the inside of a prison cell.

ultracal31

Oct 25, 2017

How many "witch hunts", "Hunters" and "Trumps" are we expecting. Y'all ready to play a drinking game?

I'm actually expecting 'How dare they search that apartment and not the other two I have! Why didn't they search my bank records and the deposit boxes I have at these banks! What's next? This burner phone I have right here!?'

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
I hope they find something incriminating... but why on earth would we keep anything important in his apartment. He does seem to be comically, disastrously inept. But why would there just be illegal stuff in his apartment?

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I hope they find something incriminating... but why on earth would we keep anything important in his apartment. He does seem to be comically, disastrously inept. But why would there just be illegal stuff in his apartment?
the thing is, after a certain amount of time passes after committing a crime and getting away with it, criminals tend to get complacent (visit the crime scene being a popular example of this). They start to believe that there are never going to be consequences for their actions. Rudy has been allowed to crime for no dount decades. At this point, any precautions he might have taken have likely long since been abandoned.

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017

He remained in Trumps orbit all the way right so I imagine he knows some skeletons either from his relationship with him to not be jettisoned and whatever shady stuff he did in the past on the back burner in case he got in trouble.

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
He remained in Trumps orbit all the way right so I imagine he knows some skeletons either from his relationship with him to not be jettisoned and whatever shady stuff he did in the past on the back burner in case he got in trouble.
Sure, it makes sense he has that stuff. I just question why he would keep it where he lives, as opposed to locked in a vault at a remote property owned by an associate or something. It just seems ridiculous that it's right there to be grabbed at his residence.

the thing is, after a certain amount of time passes after committing a crime and getting away with it, criminals tend to get complacent (visit the crime scene being a popular example of this). They start to believe that there are never going to be consequences for their actions. Rudy has been allowed to crime for no dount decades. At this point, any precautions he might have taken have likely long since been abandoned.
I guess. I really, really hope he either serves time or takes down Trump or others to save himself if he's offered a deal, but man, how stupid to be taken out because you couldn't be bothered to take care with where you store your illicit documents and records.

It's just fascinating to see someone almost get away with something, and then be taken down by something so easily avoided.

Last edited:

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
There is no way they do this without some REAL shit already damn near proven correct? Like no way they would still be probing - they in full on "yank the line and sink the hook" territory now...

Alien Bob

Nov 25, 2017
Sure, it makes sense he has that stuff. I just question why he would keep it where he lives, as opposed to locked in a vault at a remote property owned by an associate or something. It just seems ridiculous that it's right there to be grabbed at his residence.

He is just that stupid

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If they got a warrant for Giuliani, they've already got something big to act on. He's gonna have to squeal.

WarMacheen

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I see this less as Rudy Giuliani's apartment is being searched

and more

Long time personal Trump attorney and real life Fall Out ghoul Rudi Giuliani's apartment is being searched.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
We're about to find out who was fucking on hunter biden this weekend.

Aren't we..?

Thats the classic deflection isn't it?

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
I'll withhold celebratory comments until they nail his ass--but boy I hope they do.

ivantod

Oct 27, 2017
Rudy's associate Victoria Toensing got a search warrant, too

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Story updated. Rudy's associate Victoria Toensing got a search warrant, too.

www.nytimes.com

F.B.I. Searches Giuliani’s Home and Office, Seizing Phones and Computers (Published 2021)

Prosecutors obtained the search warrants as part of an investigation into whether Rudy Giuliani broke lobbying laws when he was President Donald J. Trump’s personal lawyer.

Mr. Giuliani's lawyer, Robert J. Costello, called the searches unnecessary because his client had offered to answer prosecutors's questions, except those regarding Mr. Giuliani's privileged communications with the former president.
"What they did today was legal thuggery," Mr. Costello said. "Why would you do this to anyone, let alone someone who was the associate attorney general, United States attorney, the mayor of New York City and the personal lawyer to the 45th president of the United States."
F.B.I. agents on Wednesday morning also executed a search warrant at the Washington-area home of Victoria Toensing, a lawyer close to Mr. Giuliani who had dealings with Ukrainians involved in the effort to find damaging information about the Bidens, according to people with knowledge of that search. Ms. Toensing has represented Dmitry Firtash, a Ukrainian oligarch under indictment in the United States whose help Mr. Giuliani sought.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
www.nytimes.com

F.B.I. Searches Giuliani’s Home and Office, Seizing Phones and Computers (Published 2021)

Prosecutors obtained the search warrants as part of an investigation into whether Rudy Giuliani broke lobbying laws when he was President Donald J. Trump’s personal lawyer.

Mr. Giuliani's lawyer, Robert J. Costello, called the searches unnecessary because his client had offered to answer prosecutors's questions, except those regarding Mr. Giuliani's privileged communications with the former president.
"What they did today was legal thuggery," Mr. Costello said. "Why would you do this to anyone, let alone someone who was the associate attorney general, United States attorney, the mayor of New York City and the personal lawyer to the 45th president of the United States."
F.B.I. agents on Wednesday morning also executed a search warrant at the Washington-area home of Victoria Toensing, a lawyer close to Mr. Giuliani who had dealings with Ukrainians involved in the effort to find damaging information about the Bidens, according to people with knowledge of that search. Ms. Toensing has represented Dmitry Firtash, a Ukrainian oligarch under indictment in the United States whose help Mr. Giuliani sought.
pkepa318rmoz.jpg

Oct 30, 2017
that is exactly why you do it moron lol