Which of Chris Redfield's outfits is the most iconic to you?

• S.T.A.R.S. Uniform (Resident Evil 1/RE Remake)

Votes: 254 24.1%
  • R.P.D. S.T.A.R.S. Vest (Resident Evil Code: Veronica)

Votes: 21 2.0%
  • B.S.A.A. Uniform, Kijuju Mission (Resident Evil 5)

Votes: 763 72.4%
  • B.S.A.A. Uniform, Queen Zenobia Mission (Resident Evil: Revelations)

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • B.S.A.A. Uniform, Lanshiang Mission (Resident Evil 6)

Votes: 11 1.0%

• Total voters

Ethifury

Dec 4, 2017
latest

STARS outfit, RE5 build and face.

The aquatic BSAA gear might be my 2nd favorite.

This is perfect đź‘Ś

Oct 27, 2017
Chris Redfield has been redesigned so many times now that I don't think he's iconic at all. He's just a generic white guy in my mind. The only memorable thing about him is how beefy they made him in RE5, and it's memorable for the wrong reason perhaps.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
RE5, no contest.

Hell, even from a design perspective it's honestly my favorite. He has a clear green theme through all of his outfits and IMO his RE5 outfit looks the best.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
RE5 Chris is peak Chris.

RE7 Chris is an abomination.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
I'm glad to see gay rights thriving in this thread. RE5 Chris is our messiah. Anything else is heresy.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
None are as iconic as Jill's but I like RE5 Chris a lot.
RE1 and CV Chris is whatever, RE7 Chris is a sin upon mankind.

Mr_Zombie

Oct 27, 2017
Poland
I would say the RE5 one is the most iconic, since Capcom reused this version of Chris in a couple of other games (mainly MvC). But that said, all Chris' main costumes are meh, just a military guy in various gears.

It's his massive build from RE5 and his post REmake, pre-RE7 face, and RCS voice that's popular, not his clothes.

RE5 Chris is where Chris became Chris and not just a guy.

Yeah, this too. RE5 defined Chris' look for years. Before that he was just some guy who changed appearance - including hair color, hair style, eyes color, face build etc. - in each game he was in.

Last edited:

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
RE7 Chris is easily my favorite incarnation, but I can't lie.....when I first think of Chris I tend to envision that god awful boulder punching anime idiot from 5.

Time, please wash this stain from my memory.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
RE5 BSAA Chris. Chris is a mountain of a man who punches boulders in a volcano. When I think of Chris, I think of that Chris.

I will never think of RE7 "Chris".

PettySpirit

Dec 23, 2018
The RE5 outfit is the most iconic to me, but I REALLY like his RE6 design. Mostly the face and haircut.

Byakura

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
while there was some debate with Jill, there's no question in my mind that Chris's B.S.A.A. outfit is his most iconic.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Yeah, it's RE5 Chris. (My favorite, too)

His Code Veronica design is a favorite of mine, too. I love that the original S.T.A.R.S., Code Veronica, and Lost in Nightmare costumes are all in REmake HD, though.