• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Blent

Oct 26, 2017
East Midlands, England, UK
KqWZfUb.jpg

New IndyCar game by Motorsport Games coming 2023 to 'Xbox, Playstation and PC'

INDYCAR has formed a new, official partnership with leading racing game developer, publisher and esports ecosystem provider Motorsport Games Inc. (NASDAQ: MSGM) to create and distribute INDYCAR video games, with a debut title expected to launch in 2023 on Xbox and PlayStation consoles and PC.

In addition to the new game, an NTT INDYCAR SERIES esports competition featuring potential driver participation and collaborations could begin as early as this year. Details will be announced at a later date.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
nice. it's long overdue. can't let F1 have all the fun

Motorsport Games publishes rFactor 2 and Nascar Heat

Hieronymus Bosch

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 10, 2021
Hopefully this drives Codemasters to make a good F1 game and not the same one every year. Always disappointed when I play.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is great, I would love to drive the street circuits on the Indy calendar.

twinturbo2

Oct 27, 2017
Jupiter, FL
Cool, cool, long overdue, but can they put the Milwaukee Mile and Michigan Speedway in there for nostalgia's sake? Maybe Burke Lakefront Airport too.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
Hopefully this drives Codemasters to make a good F1 game and not the same one every year. Always disappointed when I play.

New one seems to be pretty well received. :D

opencritic.com

F1 2021 Reviews

F1 2021 is rated 'Mighty' after being reviewed by 82 critics, with an overall average score of 85. It's ranked in the top 5% of games and recommended by 94% of critics.

Last edited:

ManOfWar

Jan 6, 2020
Brazil
That's great news and long overdue, oval racing in games can be extremely fun. That's the only thing Project Cars 2 had that I enjoyed. Did countless indycar "seasons" on that.

E.Balboa

Oct 30, 2017
Florianópolis, Brazil
Fuck YEEEAAAAAHHHH

Just yesterday I was watching a YT video about the last official INDYCAR game (INDYCAR 2005 by Codies for the PS2 if you're wondering).

What a coincidence! Or maybe the YTer knew something??! Hmm

Anyway, the only disappointing aspect is that it's too damn far away!!