• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018

Very happy to finally have a clean version of this, even if it's not the full song that was in the trailer. The vinyl comes out tomorrow and will include both versions so hopefully we'll have the other soon.

Ashes of Dreams

Fallen Guardian of Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020
I kind of miss the Uematsu and Susan Calloway team-ups for expansion themes but it's hard to deny that Soken fits the game better. Looking forward to the full version from the trailers when it comes out.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
The twist I never expected when I started FFXIV 1.0 all those years ago was that the music would hard pivot to rock, and it's fantastic that it did.

Techno

Powered by Friendship™
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Niiice, been waiting for this. I literally just finished Shadowbringers the other day as well!

samcastor

Apr 21, 2021
I'm like 99% sure that's Amanda Achen again. But I still feel like we're getting some sort of reprise of Answers abd that would be Susan.

It's gonna be an amazing OST regardless.
I remember them mentioning that it is Susan during FanFest, might be remembering it wrong though

The twist I never expected when I started FFXIV 1.0 all those years ago was that the music would hard pivot to rock, and it's fantastic that it did.
You missed Titan's theme or?

Ashes of Dreams

Fallen Guardian of Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020
The real problem is that section of the song only lasts a few seconds. I would love for that to be expanded into a full song. If I remember correctly it's also used in the title screen music.

Geode

Keeper of the White Materia
Oct 27, 2017
I kind of miss the Uematsu and Susan Calloway team-ups for expansion themes but it's hard to deny that Soken fits the game better. Looking forward to the full version from the trailers when it comes out.

Me too :( Answers and Revolutions are so good. I think Soken's best theme song so far is Shadowbringers though.