Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
This explains everything

0e3.png

Makes more sense than the Toadstool Kingdom having a human ruler, anyway.

Theorymon

Oct 25, 2017
His son is probably an actor too who is really an unrelated adult with a deep voice like the character in Zootopia then

They said its not NSFW

lol that's very possible too!

My head canon though (since Miyamoto was vague about the acting stuff) is that the actual "canon" Mario games are the sports and party spinoffs. Thats why no one freaks out when Bowser races with them: he isn't some evil warlord, he just plays one in a popular series of plays and movies!

This would also explain why Waluigi isn't in anything but Mario spinoffs: he isn't an actor! For all we know, maybe he directs the games, and is basically the Mario universe Steven Speilberg!

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017

My head canon though (since Miyamoto was vague about the acting stuff) is that the actual "canon" Mario games are the sports and party spinoffs. Thats why no one freaks out when Bowser races with them: he isn't some evil warlord, he just plays one in a popular series of plays and movies!

This would also explain why Waluigi isn't in anything but Mario spinoffs: he isn't an actor! For all we know, maybe he directs the games, and is basically the Mario universe Steven Speilberg!

He does look like an uglier, more self obsessed Tarantino. His assist trophy in smash is like his random film appearances as minor characters.

Solarc

Sep 24, 2018
Dominican Republic

Very nice

Aight imma need you to slow down there, I can only get my mind blown so much

May 1, 2018
Her "robot buu body" is a single-digit age, patterned after an adult woman along with her mind (she doesn't have any of the memories though).

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I find this claim disingenuous. Like, it looks nothing like Bowser.

It's Peach with some Bowser features, not the other way around.

Yeah lol If it was just Bowser, it would never get on this size. It's because it's Peach with features of Bowser. And for other characters, because it's a woman version of them. In the end, just genderbender.

Love your Aikatasu Friends avatar. :3

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
in two years nintendo will make a gatcha mobile game where they waifu all their own properties and finally become undoomed

May 1, 2018
Yeah lol If it was just Bowser, it would never get on this size. It's because it's Peach with features of Bowser. And for other characters, because it's a woman version of them.
I mean, the appeal to me is it's "cute girl with Bowser powers and attitude." I don't actually like the shell much, and would be okay without fangs or horns. In fact even powers aren't necessary, though I like the firebreath. For me it's about the combination of punk and royalty, being outspoken and in charge but also blustering, doing the stuff Bowser does.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah lol If it was just Bowser, it would never get on this size. It's because it's Peach with features of Bowser. And for other characters, because it's a woman version of them. In the end, just genderbender.

I noticed that.

A lot of the spin offs aren't Peach + X, it's just Female Human + X.

Well at the start they were like the former but started to become the latter.

May 1, 2018
I noticed that.

A lot of the spin offs aren't Peach + X, it's just Female Human + X.

Well at the start they were like the former but started to become the latter.
Yeah, there's artists who still realize it's supposed to be Peach but others just make it gijinka/genderswap.

Personally I've seen a Lady Bow gijinka from before this started that I think looks better anyway, but having new Peach-like designs for her is also cool.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
Reminds me of the Fire Emblem Heroes character art.

That is really good.
I made it by heavily photoshopping Peach art from Smash Wii U and Ultimate, Mythra's art, and a model of Malos' sword. Altered the colors and traced everything for black lines. The gold patterns on the dress took some doing. Glad it turned out good :D

I made a version without the gown but then I wanted to see if I could make it look more Peachy.
Dn_3EVLXoAA-E5l.png

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I made it by heavily photoshopping Peach art from Smash Wii U and Ultimate, Mythra's art, and a model of Malos' sword. Altered the colors and traced everything for black lines. The gold patterns on the dress took some doing. Glad it turned out good :D

I made a version without the gown but then I wanted to see if I could make it look more Peachy.
Dn_3EVLXoAA-E5l.png

It turned out nice.

Solarc

Sep 24, 2018
Dominican Republic

Dn_3EVLXoAA-E5l.png
Oh wow, I'm no artist, but to me this sounds even cooler than if you'd made it from scratch, good job.

McNagah

Oct 25, 2017
Love your Aikatasu Friends avatar. :3
It's a pretty cool show, isn't it!

Anyone using terminology like lewds or gjinkas etc are probably in too deep
Can confirm as someone who is infact, in too deep

This thread is bringing me from what I thought was the deep end into depths never before seen.
Hah.

(She reminds me of Centorea here.)

Hilarious picture, but it's pretty true though.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
Oh wow, I'm no artist, but to me this sounds even cooler than if you'd made it from scratch, good job.

It's made from this as a base:
q07c8mzm.jpg

Peach's hair from this: https://i.imgur.com/vpNSPuV.png

The gown from this: https://i.imgur.com/vpNSPuV.png

The crown from this: https://i.imgur.com/r9ZzLm0.png

Sword from this: https://i.imgur.com/r9ZzLm0.png

A lot of the work was editing the colors, making the Peach stuff look flat 2D to match the Mythra artwork's style, adding lines to make it look drawn, making the gown fit, and the gold patterns on the gown.

Its a modified version of this
Shopping something can be cool, but saying its cooler than drawing it from scratch just sounds insulting to people who spend many hours making the original.
Hey, I spent many hours shopping that. I wanted it to look official.

evilmonkey

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I've been following this since day 1 and I don't know if anybody has mentioned this, but the crown powerup probably doesn't work like everyone thinks it does.

The crown likely just turns the user into royalty, not a Peach version of themselves. Toadette becomes Peachette because Peach is her ruler, it's what a "royal" Toadette would look like. Bowser putting on the crown would be just regular Bowser, because he's already a king with his own kingdom. Same thing with King Boo.

But by all means keep the fan art flowing in, I'm not complaining. :p

Solarc

Sep 24, 2018
Dominican Republic
Its a modified version of this
Shopping something can be cool, but saying its cooler than drawing it from scratch just sounds insulting to people who spend many hours making the original.
Damn, here I thought I was sucessful in changing how I originally worded that so it didn't sound as though I was making less of other people's work. RIP

Wasn't my intention at all.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
I've been following this since day 1 and I don't know if anybody has mentioned this, but the crown powerup probably doesn't work like everyone thinks it does.

The crown likely just turns the user into royalty, not a Peach version of themselves. Toadette becomes Peachette because Peach is her ruler, it's what a "royal" Toadette would look like. Bowser putting on the crown would be just regular Bowser, because he's already a king with his own kingdom. Same thing with King Boo.
according to a lot of fanart I've seen, Peach is definitely Bowser's ruler