• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
This will just lead to them not doing shows in Oklahoma until the anti-trans sports bill is removed.

View: https://twitter.com/LeenProducer/status/1780691547693965536

Link:
okcfox.com

Oklahoma commission issues warning against All Elite Wrestling after transgender match

All Elite Wrestling has been warned by a little-known state commission to not have certain matches in the state again.All Elite Wrestling, a professional wrestl

Nyla responded on her Twitter:

View: https://twitter.com/NylaRoseBeast/status/1780724575308804104

View: https://twitter.com/NylaRoseBeast/status/1780728251201245605

ImpendingFoil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Are intergender matches just banned completely in Oklahoma?

I remember Chyna was the Intercontinental Champion when I was a kid, so she just wouldn't be able to defend the belt in a scripted event because people suck?

Last edited:

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
They should do a show in Oklahoma and put Nyla Rose in the main event next time

Whales

Oct 25, 2017
isnt aew entertainment like wwe? how are they even using the term "compete" here

its not a competition..

WarMacheen

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Inadvertently confirmed wresting is real

thankyou Oklahoma but also fuck you Oklahoma for your bullshit

Brunire

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
It's still real to Oklahoma, damn it!

Stupid and disgusting at the same time. Nice work, OK.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Imagine hating something as much as these pathetic chuds hate the existence of trans people. If that gets you so tilted you have to fucking snitch to the athletic commission, you need to get help.

Need TK's Twitter fingers to get fired up this weekend. I LET JAKE HAGER GO BECAUSE HE'S FROM A REGRESSIVE SHITHOLE! TUNE INTO #AEWDynasty LIVE ON PAY-PER-VIEW SUNDAY!

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
AEW should smuggle in Veny and do Nyla vs Veny in the main event that goes 30mins the next time they are there.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
1. Have Nyla vs Mercedes main event the next AEW event in Oklahoma

2. Donate some of the proceeds to The Trevor Project

3. Have Nyla drive a dump truck full of pennies up to their City Hall and deposit it on their doorstep to pay their bullshit fine

4. Give Trump supporter/wannabe MMA competitor Jake Hager his pink slip

5. Profit (from those who aren't transphobic shitheads)

Fuck Oklahoma

Mesoian

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
Truly embarrassing.

Imagine making Zyla look like a hero. OK can't even carry the Kayfabe.

Dec 30, 2020
Wow, fuck the politicians of Oklahoma and everyone who supported this shit. Fuck 'em into a hole with a steam powered auger.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
honestly sounds like free promotion + a story line all wrapped in one, they should 100% do it
As far as I can tell, the instance they mention in this meeting is literally the only time AEW has ever been to Oklahoma, so they're not losing much by never going there again.

daegan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure they'll be fine without Oklahoma but also why is the athletic commission even a thing that involves professional wrestling

daegan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Oct 27, 2017
i imagine the committee doesn't give a shit about wrestling

all they care about is denying trans people rights
Oh obviously but like why does AEW even have to take their call. Can the athletic commission say shit to like a traveling musical production bc that's p much what AEW is

Manbig

Oct 26, 2017
Oh obviously but like why does AEW even have to take their call. Can the athletic commission say shit to like a traveling musical production bc that's p much what AEW is

I forget exactly how it goes, but IIRC you need athletic commission to issue a license that allows you to run a pro wrestling show in a bunch of areas around the country.

One of the reasons Vince McMahon was so big on labeling it as "sports entertainment" rather to "professional wrestling" was to use it as a loophole to get around some state athletic commission regulations if I'm not mistaken.

Ash_Greytree

Oct 31, 2023
I think that simply refusing to do any shows in Oklahoma whatsoever, like how the NCAA and musicians deal with other bigoted laws at times, is the best thing to do. Hit them in the wallet in a practical and straightforward way that has been shown to hurt.

StrontiumPawg

Jan 4, 2024
They should just not run anymore shows in shithole states like this rather than going there and doing spite booking, but any excuse to get more Nyla on my teevee wherever else they decide to go is always welcome. Get her back on the shows and let her be a menace, TK.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
Completely pathetic shit, whether in real sports or predetermined pugilism.

fuck whoever reported this shit to the athletic commission

Probably Vince McMahon, like when he tried to get the Illinois state athletic commission to shut down SuperClash III over Kerry von Erich wrestling with one foot.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I think that simply refusing to do any shows in Oklahoma whatsoever, like how the NCAA and musicians deal with other bigoted laws at times, is the best thing to do. Hit them in the wallet in a practical and straightforward way that has been shown to hurt.
This is exactly how they should handle it