• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
OH BOY THIS DAY!

No idea what's on the tape.

@HardballChris
Omarosa says she has video tapes. She's going to bring one to #Hardball tonight at 7. Obviously it could be nothing huge, but on the other hand...
200.gif

SaviourMK2

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CT
If you post a link to a video of a car crash labeled "car crash", nothing changes. You already knew it happened. But, I still watch it to see it happen.

TokyoJoe

Oct 28, 2017
They are going to revoke Obama's security clearance to keep this tape out of the news. LOL

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
After today's news, she should just bring out the biggest tape she has just to make this day that much more historical.

Mesoian

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
I expect literally less than nothing.

Like..Trump knocking over a bottle of water and saying "Dang it" levels of nothing.

Deleted member 21411

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I won't have any excitement until after the tape.... But I am preparing popcorn either way.

Side note: rally is in my town. I drive past so much racism and hatred that I'm just excited to see them walk home to bad news for their hero.

Last edited:

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
I won't be satisfied until they're dragging him away in handcuffs. Can you imagine how infantile and whiny he'd be?

Kensation

The Enlightened "this guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The ultimate thrill ride! Just gimme the green light.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Those other tapes she produced was barely anything. The Laura Trump payoff might have been something but ehhh...

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
I need to email Chris Matthews more often, as I too have tapes, in fact I believe I still have a few tapes of btvs reruns my sister made. Had no idea it was so easy to get on hardball.

I m willing to discuss x men and the MCU or why retro gaming is slimy as hell.

Christ she knows how to stay in the news.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
How does she have video tapes? She must have joined this administration just so she could record as much crap as possible and hopefully sift through it and have some dirt on people for insurance. Kind of embarrassing from a security standpoint.

BrutalInsane

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
You know what, she has to bring an 'n-word' tape tonight. She has to, to top all this insanity. It's the perfect capper on the day, and would be the perfect momentum for today's news.

Caja 117

Oct 25, 2017
I have a question, if she has recordings on coversation that happened in oval office, wouldnt they fall (or stamped by the WH) as Confidential and thus she wouldnt be allowed to show it without risking prosecution?

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the only thing that makes me think it might not be nothing is the timing. she's been dribbling this shit out in a drumbeat. she would know to save a juicy morsel for a 3rd wave boss encounter

xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal
So which Trump critic from the intelligence community will have their security clearance revoked by this time tomorrow, to distract from Manafort, Cohen, Omarosa's latest tape, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.