• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
I remember my sister had the game on the DS and the prospect of being able to type anything in and have it appear in the game is pretty cool, idk. But I had kind of assumed that there would naturally be drawbacks or compromises so I never really made an attempt to get into it
It really did have everything but you couldn't use adjectives in the first one.

Rehevkor

Oct 31, 2017
SimCity 2013

Massive hype pre-release about the agent-based simulation and the gorgeous info overlays. It released with crippling bugs, completely unnecessary online-only requirement, broken region-sharing features, tiny maps, and as players later discovered, the agent simulation was partly faked (beyond 40k population it stops generating new agents and just fudges all the numbers instead).

My biggest pre-order regret ever, and the death of SimCity as a franchise. Fuck this game for existing.