• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bee.Cups

The Fallen
powerlisting.fandom.com

Empathic Matter Manipulation

The power to manipulate matter with emotions. Combination of Empathy and Matter Manipulation. Emotion Based Matter Manipulation Patho-Materiokinesis User can manipulate matter by using their emotions, essentially performing feats normally associated with Telekinesis. Empathic Acoustics Empathic...

Basically emotion powered super telekinesis. Neat.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
:S
The power to use the abilities of a Fenodyree

Okay, so what is a Fenodyree you wonder? The Fenodyree is a benevolent type of brownie from Manx folklore that resembles a small, extremely hairy humanoid that will aid mortals during the hours of night via performing many varied tasks in exchange for food and milk.

Oh, okay. Maybe they have some cool abilites???? Fenodyree will offer services such as cleaning the home, repairing small items, gathering crops at incredible speed, herding animals and they are even able to repair boats or nets for fishermen who call on their aid.

Can I roll again??

powerlisting.fandom.com

Fenodyree Physiology

The power to use the abilities of a fenodyree. A variant of Brownie Physiology. Fenodyree Mimicry Users of this ability can take on the traits of a fenodyree (or are one), a benevolent type of brownie from Manx folklore that resembles a small, extremely hairy humanoid that will aid mortals...
Lmao the power to serve other people well.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I got a really good one the last time this mind if thread was made, but now I got a lame one.

powerlisting.fandom.com

Protein Intuition

The ability to have innate knowledge of meat. Variation of Culinary Intuition. Opposite to Vegetarian Cooking Intuition. Butchery Intuition/Expertise Meat Intuition/Expertise The user has innate knowledge of meat, whether it be beef, pork, poultry, fish, etc. Due to this knowledge, the user...

The ability to have innate knowledge of meat.

LookAtMeGo

Oct 25, 2017
a parallel universe
I feel like flying would be the best. And not some zero G flying. I want to feel those Gs and inertia but be invulnerable to it doing damage to me.

Telekinesis is my other choice.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
powerlisting.fandom.com

Structure Weakening

The power to weaken the structures of different objects. Technique of Structure Manipulation. Opposite to Structure Strengthening. The user is capable of weakening the structures of matter and objects through various means, including super-strength, molecular manipulation, etc. Architecture...
Capabilities

The user is capable of weakening the structures of matter and objects through various means, including super-strength, molecular manipulation, etc.

Associations

Limitations

Sweet. It's like I got various powers in one.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Transcendent Angelic Mage Physiology

User of this ability either are or can transform into a angelic mage of unimaginable power. Their immeasurable physical and spiritual might is only equaled by their transcendent understanding and mastery of the mystical arts, able to use with unimaginable expertise of any and every form of magic on a cosmic scale.

They usually possess precognitive abilities and strategic acumen on par with their angelic transcendence and sorcerous prowess, often bordering on nigh-omniscience, making them some if not the most powerful entity of their respective cosmology.

No complaints here.

Xairi

Oct 28, 2020

The user can negate superhuman powers and effects that originate from magic. Spells, curses, hexes, jinxes and charms may all be negated by the user. In addition, magical objects/items and potions are rendered useless, while the effect of ley lines is diminished, according to the user's level of power. Magical creations even weaken, and eventually crumble, disperse or dissolve in the user's presence.

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
powerlisting.fandom.com

Light-Darkness Attacks

The power to release/use darkness and light to various attacks. Sub-power of Light-Darkness Manipulation. Variation of Combined Attacks. Not to be confused with Twilight Attacks Darkness-Light Attacks/Projection Light-Darkness Projection Photo-Umbrakinetic Attacks/Projection User can release/use...

Cool, but doesn't seem like it has a whole lot of everyday application.

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
Bone Magic | Superpower Wiki | Fandom !

I embrace my weird creepy power and become one of the greatest Orthopedists the world has ever seen! I am well known and super successful and loved by all!

...until that dark day that I slip on a banana peel and break my butt bone and some guy delivering coffee laughs at me. This sends me spiraling down a path of darkness where I use my bone powers to make myself a really sweet villain lair to plot my revenge. I refuse to use my awesome power to heal my butt bone, making the pain fuel my rage.

Then one day after wreaking havoc from my fortress for far too long, Chopchop arrives and uses their Dark Matter powers to undo all my bone magic terror and defeat me once and for all. In my last moments I again refuse to use my bone magic to fix my broken body, for I have learned this is the end I have earned.

It's really a very tragic affair all around.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wolverine healing factor with a dash of eternal youth.

...is what I would choose. Unfortunately I got:

ACULTOMANCY (FOLKLORE)
POWER/ABILITY TO:
Gain insight into a question or situation using needles.

Patazord

Dec 14, 2017
powerlisting.fandom.com

Technology Transmutation

The power to transform matter into technology. Technique of Technology Manipulation. Variation of Object Transmutation. Technologic/Automation/Machinery/Mechanics/Conversion/Morphokinesis/Polymorphing/Alteration/Altering/Transmutation/Transmogrification/Transmutagene/Transformation...

The power to transform matter into technology.

Seem mega OP.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I got Resurrection Negation, which sounds like something that not only would I never use, but that I'd never find out I had. Because unless somebody is going around resurrecting people, I don't know how the ability to negate resurrection could ever even come up-
Vision Of Life | Superpower Wiki | Fandom

Holy shit (no pun intended)... Now that's a power in high demand.
-oh. I guess I'm supposed to be your nemesis or something. Still, sounds like something I'd never use. REROLL!

Ah, here we go, Miracle Empowerment sounds neat. Like, I can grant miracles or empower people to perform them or-
The user becomes more powerful as miracles are performed, either the user does, from others or spontaneous events. They become stronger, faster, more durable, etc., possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers
Oh, I'd need a source of miracles. Well, that, uh... I know super-empowering itself would count as a miracle, but I still don't think that would come up very often. REROLL!

Okay, let's see... Almighty Ascension. Well, that certainly sounds good, but I've been burned before, so let's take a look at it.
The user can ascend and gain virtual omnipotence surpassing cosmic entities, deities, supernatural beings and many other forces by using several means to achieve unparalleled power, becoming the most powerful being in existence.
Heh, I've been working on a story where a character does something like this (stopping well before reaching 'almighty' but still at the level of a decent eldritch abomination). I'll take it.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
powerlisting.fandom.com

Death-Force Power Link

The ability to have one's death-force linked to one's powers. Variation of Self Power Link and Nether Power Link. Opposite to Life-Force Power Link. The user can make their death-force connect to their powers and use it to control them. The necrotic energy fuels the powers and allows them to be...

Will be difficult to not be evil with this :(

Sounds like it needs to be paired with other powers though, so I'm going to click the randomiser link again and ...

powerlisting.fandom.com

Ancestral Evocation

The ability to call upon one's predecessors or ancestors. Sub-power of Ancestry Manipulation. Opposite to Descendant Evocation. Ancestral Intuition/Knowledge/Wisdom User can call on the minds of others living, dead, or in another world, communicating with a past life, a deceased ancestor, or to...

Neat. evoking ancestral memories/thoughts/skills, with a focus on their deaths. I shall become ... The Atoner

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Mind Reading.

Probably the gold standard of what people want as a potential superpower. It would guarantee me a lifetime of romantic success and incredible poker skills.

Menchin

Apr 1, 2019
powerlisting.fandom.com

Lightning Angel

The archetype for the characters that possess or have traits of a lightning angel. Variation of Elemental Angel. Combination of Lightning Elemental and Nature Angel. Version of Lightning Deity. Opposite to Lightning Demon. Angels of Electricity, Lightning and Thunder Electric Angel Electro-Angel...

Be not afraid

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
powerlisting.fandom.com

Effect Generation

The power to make effects happen without a cause. Sub-power of Causality Manipulation and Effect Manipulation. Possible Basis for Inducement. Causeless Effect Effect Inducement Self-Caused Effect The user can make effects happen without a cause or agent, bypassing causality/causation/cause and...

Sounds cool.

mrndkra

Oct 25, 2017
Skill Replication

If I live in a world with other super beings, that's the perfect power.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Bone Magic | Superpower Wiki | Fandom !

I embrace my weird creepy power and become one of the greatest Orthopedists the world has ever seen! I am well known and super successful and loved by all!

...until that dark day that I slip on a banana peel and break my butt bone and some guy delivering coffee laughs at me. This sends me spiraling down a path of darkness where I use my bone powers to make myself a really sweet villain lair to plot my revenge. I refuse to use my awesome power to heal my butt bone, making the pain fuel my rage.

Then one day after wreaking havoc from my fortress for far too long, Chopchop arrives and uses their Dark Matter powers to undo all my bone magic terror and defeat me once and for all. In my last moments I again refuse to use my bone magic to fix my broken body, for I have learned this is the end I have earned.

It's really a very tragic affair all around.
Deep narrator voice
"In the end, the only ass you couldn't save was your own."

Roll credits

Menome

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
powerlisting.fandom.com

Divine Monster Physiology

The ability to have the physical traits and abilities of a monster of divine essence. Combination of Monster Physiology and Divinity. Not to be confused with Divine Beast Physiology or Transcendent Monster Physiology. Holy Monster Physiology Monster Deity/God Physiology The user either is or can...

Divine Monster Physiology

Y'all fucked, I can turn into Mothra.

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
Deep narrator voice
"In the end, the only ass you couldn't save was your own."

Roll credits

200.gif

StreetsAhead

Sep 16, 2020
Nature Ascendancy aka I'm a hippy.

powerlisting.fandom.com

Nature Ascendancy

Power to ascend by using nature/environment. Variation of Transcendent Connection and Transcendent Physiology. Ultimate version of Nature Connection. Environmental Apotheosis/Ascendancy/Transcendence Natural Apotheosis/Transcendence User can ascend through synergy with nature, the environment...

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
powerlisting.fandom.com

Psychic Time Manipulation

The ability to manipulate time/temporal energy made of psychic energy. Variation of Time Manipulation. Psychic Temporal Control/Manipulation Psychic Time Control Psycho-Chronokinesis User can create, shape and manipulate psychic time/temporal energy, allowing them to control a target’s mental...

I'll take it. 🤔

Oct 28, 2017
Nihilism Embodiment

Users become the living embodiment of nihilism and gain the ability to feed off of the unimportance of everything in existence. What the user sees is deemed nothing worthwhile, or of absolute insignificance: the opponent is deemed weak or worthless and can be destroyed by the user.

I have no idea what this means.

TigerBrownie

One Winged Slayer
May 9, 2018
Beginning Dominance

powerlisting.fandom.com

Beginning Dominance

The ability to begin anything along with how and when it begins. Sub-power of Origin Manipulation. Related with Midpoint Dominance. Opposite to Conclusion Dominance. Absolute Starting Beginning/Intro/Prologue/Start Manipulation Starting Point The Beginner/Beginning/Starter The user can cause an...

So I can basically do anything?
Seems pretty OP.

Edit:
Ok wait, so I can begin anything anyway I want? But I can't manipulate it after starting it? Couldn't I just start another thing to manipulate the old thing?

Ary F.

Oct 30, 2017
powerlisting.fandom.com

Deva Physiology

The power to use the abilities of Devas, the spirits believed to be responsible for maintaining every natural force. Possible result of Ascended Physiology. Not to be confused to Hindu Deity Physiology. Devic Physiology The user with this ability either is or can transform into a Deva. Celestial...

User with this ability either is or can transform into a Deva. Celestial bodies such as the Sun and Stars are believed to be inhabited by spirits who watch over the natural forces of the universe. Users of this power will become incredibly powerful, due to the fact that they will control many natural forces, such as Evolution. Often times, these entities are compared to Archangels in the celestial hierarchy.

It is possible that users of Ascension will become this type of being, due to the user becoming an ethereal spirit that is "one with the Universe" as a result. This would possibly make the user a form of Nephillim, due to the wielder being a human who will obtain Ethereal traits and powers the same way certain mortals become Demigods.

.....right. I'm a demigod.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Form Restoration, better than what I got last time but still super shitty. It's only use is to counteract another power that wouldn't even exist.
powerlisting.fandom.com

Form Restoration

The power to restore changed beings to their original form. Sub-power of Form Manipulation. Opposite to Mode Lock and Form Removal. Not to be confused with Form Regeneration. The user can change targets of transformation powers (Petrifaction, Argentopoeia, Chrysopoeia, Salt Transmutation, etc.)...

Namikaze1

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Meta_Ability_Creation

The ability to create supernatural abilities without limit.

Well damn.
Edit: holy hell, just read more into it.

User can create any ability without any limitation and bestow it upon themselves, as well as others. They can notably create enhanced versions of existing abilities or specific countermeasures for any of them, and accumulate an unlimited number of abilities without any side-effect. Users can even take it further and thoroughly customize a power, like designing a power to only harm a certain thing or activate after a certain condition.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
thought it said metal lust

powerlisting.fandom.com

Lust Inducement/Absolute

Absolute Lust Inducement The power to induce absolute sexual arousal, lust, bliss and pleasure in anything and everything. Sub-power of Absolute Beauty, Lust Embodiment and Sexuality Embodiment. Advanced version of Lust Inducement. Dark Sexual counterpart of Absolute Love Inducement. Absolute...

Meta Lust Inducement

The power to induce absolute sexual arousal, lust, bliss and pleasure in anything and everything. Sub-power of Absolute Beauty, Lust Embodiment and Sexuality Embodiment. Advanced version of Lust Inducement. Dark Sexual counterpart of Meta Love Inducement.

sounds about right.
It's what I got too. I ain't complaining.

Oct 29, 2017
Florida
powerlisting.fandom.com

Coin Transmutation

The power to transform matter into coins. Technique of Coin Manipulation. Variation of Monetary Transmutation. Coin Transmogrification/Transmutation/Transformation/Transition/Conversion/Altering/Morphokinesis/Polymorphing/Transmutagene/Transubstantiation Coinification Coinization Coin Touch The...

wow it's free money! i mean it's fuckin coins so i'd have to use the coinstar down at the grocery store but still! hope i can control what type of coins i can transform matter into so i'm not stuck with like a bunch of pennies or foreign coins. i'd choose dollar coins tbh to get the most money. or maybe solid gold coins to slowly sell on the market without completely crashing it

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
Me: Teleporting would be nice
*clicks link*

powerlisting.fandom.com

Cosmic Teleportation

The power to teleport anywhere in the universe. Sub-power of Cosmic Psionics and Cosmic Manipulation. Advanced version of Teleportation. Lesser version of Meta Teleportation. Cosmic Geo-Leaping/Phase-Jumping/Spatial Movement/Translocation/Transportation/Tele-Transportation Cosmoportation...

NICE!

jotun?

Oct 28, 2017
Hologram Interaction
powerlisting.fandom.com

Hologram Interaction

The ability to interact with holograms. Sub-power of Holo-Technology, Technology Manipulation and Data Manipulation. Variation of Interaction. Hologram Communication The user can interact/communicate with any sort of hologram projections and can manipulate technology, A.I.'s, and data. They can...

I can.. use holographic computer interfaces...?

This isn't even a super power. It's just a thing that some characters tend to do a lot.

tangeu

Oct 27, 2017
Primordial Dragon Physiology

powerlisting.fandom.com

Primordial Dragon

The character is a primordial dragon. Variation of Primordial Entity with Dragon Physiology. Opposite to Future Dragon. Ancestral Dragon Ancient Dragon Elder Dragon Extinct Dragon Prime Dragon Precursor Dragon Progenitor Dragon Users either are or can transform into a primordial dragon or the...

Applications:
-Absolute Attack
-Absolute Defense
-Immortality/Absolute Immortality
-Nigh-Absolute Invulnerability

Seems neat, if not entirely useful for day to day living.