• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Just gonna quote all the posts that had something regarding an OT name that I could find in case whoever does it can't think of one. Warning: It's mostly me.

So...OT Names? Nobody feel like getting the ball rolling?

Cause if not, then I already recommended "Shokugeki no Sanji" a while back. And Lotus had a really good one too but I forgot.
I also like "You think I want to win that way?". That works with Katakuri getting mad at his sister's interference. And also with the fact that Luffy doesn't even have to fight this fight and could've left Kata in the Mirro-World but chose to fight to make himself better. And it works with One Piece being about honorable fighters and being honorable in other ways too (random example that came to mind is Luffy screaming at Usopp when he tried to get answers from Rayleigh)

Am I allowed to ship it?
(This wasn't brought up as a potential title but I think it's funny and could work)

(Sibersk said this would work better for us than the DBS thread.)

I also like this as a potential new title
main-qimg-0429c3bbdb46bacd7ca80d5b09380445-c

Super Mario Sunshine HD |OT| Everyone gets their chance to Shine Get.

One Piece Manga OT| LUFFY Stop winning!

Oct 25, 2017
It's up on Funimation. Gotta admit, it's nice having an alternative when Crunchyroll breaks (again)

They slightly changed the opening. The part with Sanji's billowing cape now shows Luffy punching him and asking what he really wants. That part which was in the last opening has now been replaced with Luffy vs Katakuri.

Opa-Pa

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not interested in the anime but I really, really wanna see Gangster Gastino animated.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Man, I missed the One Piece photo meetup at the convention today. Didn't get to see any really cool costumes (though there was a guy who pulled off the "Lucy" disguise pretty well, I didn't get a pic).

Status
Not open for further replies.