• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Is Reyes a bonehead?

• Yes

Votes: 43 72.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters
Will Bonney be a Strawhat Bet
  • OP
    OP
    Tace

Tace

Avenger
    Nov 1, 2017
    The Rapscallion
    Will Bonney be the next Strawhat?

raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.u2.jpg

Y'all know how it goes. Vote yea or nay. Whoever loses has to wear an avatar picked by the winning team for two weeks

If Team Yes loses:
    0WDTlLo.png

If Team No loses:
    sRHObJS.png

Team Yay
    AgentLampshade
    Alexi52
    sAbobo
    brain_
    Rouk'
    Aiqops

Team Nay
    Tace
    Dougieflesh
    Gundamkyoukai
    Nharmonic
    Cantaim
    Doskoi Panda
    Stunner911
    Noppie
    AzorAhai
    OptiveLink
    djinn
    Head on the Block
    TheTyrant
    Uncle at Nintendo
    Mortemis

Last edited:
    Dougie’s Will Dragon get off his butt and do something before the end of 2024 bet!
  • OP
    OP
    Tace

Tace

Avenger
    Nov 1, 2017
    The Rapscallion
    Can you threadmark my Dragon bet from the previous OT?
    Another Thread Bet:
    maxresdefault.jpg

WILL DRAGON ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF 2024?

Dragon has been a longstanding mystery in the One Piece fandom. First appearing in chapter 100 which released August 9th, 1999. 2024 will be 25 years and we still haven't been properly fed Dragon content. It's time for this fraud to do something finally. It took one fraud (Shanks) 25 years to do something, and I challenge this thread to join me and call out another fraud in Dragon.

What does something actually entail?
    1. Not reading a newspaper
    2. Not Passively chatting like in the Sabo encounter
    3. Not monologging while staring off into the distance

The "something" needs to be on screen like ordering an attack, or leaving his island, or even a flashback where he's the main character of that flashback. Now the terms of the something is subject to change, we are a republic here after all. We'll know when it's actually something.

Losers of the bet will have to wear a soon to be decided avatar for a week.

DO WE HAVE ANY DRAGON BELIEVERS, OR WILL THERE ONLY BE NAYSAYERS?
    Tace Cantaim Reyes Blackleg-sanji1 HiLife gundamkyoukai@Stunner911 Mekanos Imperial Bishop Head on the Block

Although Lotus won't publicly bet, we spoke outside the thread and he's team Yes. Also, thanks to Cantaim for helping me craft this bet

Team Yes
    Dougieflesh

Head on the Block
    MadLuffy 87
    HiLife
    alexi52
    Abobo
    Rouk'

Team No
    Cantaim
    TheBlackNamekian
    Tace (Fuck No)
    Stunner911
    brain_
    TheTyrant

Losers will wear this avatar for a week
    jT6Rs5j.png

Kizaru vs Luffy Bet
  • OP
    OP
    Tace

Tace

Avenger
    Nov 1, 2017
    The Rapscallion
    What even was the Kizaru bet
    I don't remember
    thanos.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

mmVCsEKRxYpzYMdoGRLRqyF0Jmcu4U4L8_E5QO9SiAnR3buuOMXKx8nZOQIJAkjw7B0

sddefault.jpg

What will be the outcome of the Luffy vs Kizaru fight? It's time to bet on it! Options are as follows

Team Luffy
    Dougieflesh
    Alexi52
    Stunner911
    B-Leg
    Doskoi Panda
    Kreed
    Team Kizaru
    Tace
    HiLife
    Uncle at Nintendo
    brain_

Winners pick the losers avatar which they must wear for 2 weeks. In the event the fight isn't finished the bet is null and void

Any takers? I already have my pick but I don't want to influence anyone just yet

As of 1/28/2024 the One Piece council has ruled in favor of Team Kizaru winning the bet

Dougieflesh
    alexi52
    Stunner911
    Blackleg-sanji1
    Doskoi Panda
    Kreed

07b98fd6d79e55a7383f0efede2a8455.jpg

Enjoy Lufzaru for the next two weeks and we look forward to seeing you in the next bet!

Last edited:
    Cantaim’s Arc Ranking List
  • Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
    The Stussining
    It's that time again everyone! After a successful One Piece character poll (final count was 84 voters) it's time we do our threads first arc ranking list! The rules are the same as last time you can vote for every arc you like but it's honors system on not cheating. I did three checks to make sure I got every arc and I decided to include the current on going arc since it's popular. The list is also in chronological order so it shouldn't be as difficult to find your favorite as last time. I've put the link below and let's vote! I'll post results after a few weeks if you don't want to check daily.

https://strawpoll.com/6QnMOdGJ7Ze

*Strawpoll is acting up for me so let me know if you are having trouble with the link. I can make it work on desktop but not mobile for some reason.