• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is Ulti's Devil Fruit Power?

• Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Triceratops

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Sabertooth Tiger

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mastodon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pterodactyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonzord

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining

Finally the good One Piece game is upon us. We just gotta make it

Was proud of him man I even gave him the smirk.
5f81e49e5ecfd5addb24475caf6bb0e30756bfef.jpg

Ryohei is the boxer of the group holding Sun Flame, he is the older brother to basically the main/true love intreats Kyoko (fuck you Tsuna)

Ryohei not a deep character, honestly he can be really one note, he takes everything to the extreme from fighting, to showering, to hyping people up, whack a mole, he is always positive in the group.

His pokemon is kangaroo with boxing gloves.

I don't talk to ppl that don't know reborn characters

Wanted you to describe him while I went to eat.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
The coolest guy in the main Reborn group aside from Tsuna is Rain Samurai guy (can't remember his name)

also like Dynamite Guy

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Ever play lbp? It's that on steroids. You can play create share. Can make anything from a musical soundtrack to a full game to a movie
but like do people make the models for characters themselves? like in the game?

like i saw that Donkey Kong recreation that someone made and I just don't get how they got Donkey Kong in there without making him themselves.

Unless the game just has unlimited assets or something

Oct 25, 2017

like i saw that Donkey Kong recreation that someone made and I just don't get how they got Donkey Kong in there without making him themselves.

Everything made is made in dreams. You can sculpt characters so I can make any character whether it's an original character or an established one. Everything you see was made in the game

The game has tools for you to make what you want, to make your Dreams

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
When you're singing Disney really really loud and then the delivery guy turns up at the door 😶

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who judges you for singing Disney has no soul

Oct 27, 2017
My gf spends damn near all day belting out Disney songs and sometimes steals my AUX cord while I'm driving so she can sing them at the top of her voice

Y'all doin just fine lol

Status
Not open for further replies.