• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is Ulti's Devil Fruit Power?

• Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Triceratops

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Sabertooth Tiger

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mastodon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pterodactyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonzord

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 gift from Reyes

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Reyes Reyes!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Reyes said:
Objection

I don't know if you folks have played the Ace Attorney Series well if you havn't this poll is here to fix that for the trilogy.

Code is PS4, even if you don't have one enter in anyway and I will give you the right codes for your desired platform

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (United States) PlayStation 4 (United States): Phoenix Wright Trilogy - Won by GlassEmpires GlassEmpires (7 entries)

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
I still need to finish the AA trilogy. I bought it a long time ago, but I never went beyond the first game
There is always some other game that comes out and that I want to play more

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Last chapter it's more of an ending to be honest, and would actually make more sense to you.
last chapter is the true ending
Yea I figured at my quick glance that it's a
time jump of some kind.
You're damn right. What's the meaning of life if Red Fire ain't like you

One day you will open your eyes and learn to hate teach

Truth
do not worry red fire soon you will become black fire in honor of teach.

y'all need to enter this giveaway to experience the goodness of Phoenix Wright!!!

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Yea I figured at my quick glance that it's a
time jump of some kind.
Time Jump so big that the characters we see aren't the main characters but their descendants/reincarnations/whatever. So basically the previous chapter was the one that ended the story of the characters we actually knew

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
It's been a month. I miss the anime.

I fully caught up to the anime sometime in 2011. It's been 9 *years* since I've gone without at least a weekly fix of One Piece.

Heeeelp.

Oct 25, 2017

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Rereading skypiea than thriller bark myself. Started over on fire force and kny. Ain't much else to do stuck in the house lol. Can't find no games to play

For my daily anime episode I've been watching Jojo's Golden Wind. Here you can see the cracks start to form in the formula of the Stand power system and more random bullshit be invented, but the characters are still fun enough.

I think I'll do that Bofuri anime after that. It's made for me given how I play Monster Hunter (Lance Main).

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Reyes thanks for making the raffle agnostic technically. I'm switch only and never had a chance to try the series, let's see if I have any luck this time

Oct 25, 2017
Nah I'm not particularly picky, it's not a sports series after all
Goddamn read haikyuu it's hyppope...which is also ending
Preparing for the ending huh :P
All my battle focused series are done/ending
EYO5F09XgAAFDGd

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Never played the triology but Apollo Justice is alright.
The only thing I really enjoyed about Apollo was the god tier sprite work on the original DS version. Shit was masterful and deserves a playthrough on the original hardware if anyone wants to play it.

Hey I like/love Apollo and Spirit of Justice
Spirit was the only mainline AA game that I really liked after the main trilogy. Game was ace from beginning to end. For Apollo when In played it I was just completely let down that I didn't find anything that resonated even half as well for me as the Fey sister bonds in the earlier three games. Don't even get me started on Duel Destinies took me an entire year to baet that game. Think it might be the worst AA game period.

Goddamn read haikyuu it's hyppope...which is also ending

All my battle focused series are done/ending
EYO5F09XgAAFDGd
Big mood

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, feels like everything ending these days
They truly are and the new stuff ain't hitting....sad times
What's looking like the next popular series now that a bunch of stuff is ending soonish?
Honestly maybe stuff like act age and jujustu will blow up alil more now cuz honestly all the new stuff ain't it. Guardian started ok than it was like ok you kinda bad and it ain't selling well either so who knows if that last. The beetle king or whatever it is...looks uh..yea idk lol niche. I haven't read the time paradox thing yet

Spirit was the only mainline AA game that I really liked after the main trilogy. Game was ace from beginning to end. For Apollo when In played it I was just completely let down that I didn't find anything that resonated even half as well for me as the Fey sister bonds in the earlier three games. Don't even get me started on Duel Destinies took me an entire year to baet that game. Think it might be the worst AA game period.

Yeah DD is the worst game in the series, Apollo could use some life improvements if they ever do a Apollo trilogy game (like skipping over the video in Case 3) but the sound track in the game is aces.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
From what I've read of Berserk, I've absolutely no idea how it would end. The Big Bads are some metaphysical shit, and even above them the Biggest Bad is an idea. Like, how'd you fight that!?

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
The only thing I really enjoyed about Apollo was the god tier sprite work on the original DS version. Shit was masterful and deserves a playthrough on the original hardware if anyone wants to play it.

That's the one i have, in the DS.

From what I've read of Berserk, I've absolutely no idea how it would end. The Big Bads are some metaphysical shit, and even above them the Biggest Bad is an idea. Like, how'd you fight that!?

Like Kenpachi, gotta making him think fighting you is a bad idea so then it self destructs.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017

Probably just limit it to Griffith in terms of "things to fight". The God Hand are barely present as an existing threat.

Oct 25, 2017
The newest Jump manga's premise is about a failing manga-ka using Jump to plagiarize a series from 10 years in the future and becoming successful.
There's a part where he reads the copy and says "I don't recognize any of these series". MAJOR missed opportunity to not include One Piece.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
Spy X Family

Battle shounen wise idk

Spy X Family hitting at least...

Lol yup
O no no I wasnt including....actually yea I guess spy xfamily would be considered new still So that's one

guardian hadme for abit lol
I'm glad I started participating in this thread more. It led to me reading Spy X Family and loving it.

Battle Shonen is in a bad spot if none of the new stuff is sticking.
battle shonen bout to die for awhile it seems. Juju and what haikyuu if you wanna stretch the definition lmao it's a battle on the court goddamit

how'd I forget black clover that baby still going full force battle shonen and loving it

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
The newest Jump manga's premise is about a failing manga-ka using Jump to plagiarize a series from 10 years in the future and becoming successful.
There's a part where he reads the copy and says "I don't recognize any of these series". MAJOR missed opportunity to not include One Piece.

I feel like that might be seen as a jab, especially considering how recent Oda's comments are about ending in 5 years

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad I started participating in this thread more. It led to me reading Spy X Family and loving it.

Battle Shonen is in a bad spot if none of the new stuff is sticking.

Well I haven't read that Jujutsu one, maybe that could blow up. I actually did forget about Chainsaw Man. That's one of of those series where it could go either way, where's it niche as hell or everyone loves its edgy self

guardian hadme for abit lol

Reminded me a little of Zatch Bell at first, now I'm just bored

Status
Not open for further replies.