Status
Not open for further replies.

Techno

Powered by Friendship™
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Posting this here, Khan's reaction to Whitebeard's bounty from this morning lmao.

man literally killed his chair.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sanji "versus" Luffy was some heavy shit huh? Vinsmokes are really a villainous family. They feel like they're straight out of a Disney movie. Lol.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_p0qejhN7Pi1rm0s85o2_500.gif

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Also we get you deal with Pirates hopefully today
They already covered half that chapter last week so it would take some comedically bad pacing to not reach that scene lol

But thankfully, we know tonight's episode will include that scene though because the thumbnail/screencap of tonight's episode is of that very scene.

S2UeiJx.jpg

When will Jinbei make his return in the anime? Next 5 episodes?
Depends on how much they want to stall, but if today's episode ends with Luffy and the others appearing I would say next episode is Denjiro + Kinemon "plan" reveal and maybe the following episode ends with Jinbe.
That would be a 1/2 chapter pacing for this episode and 1 chapter pacing for the next two. Which wouldn't be unexpected, but I feel like they'll swipe some scenes from the next chapter for tonight as there's not much to cover. The next few chapters have a bunch of plausible alternative cliffhangers such as the worst generation jumping to attack or Momo being taken away after his speech, so they can afford to mix things up a bit. Maybe tonight we'll even get to see the Mink NPCs animated lol

Also, we know next week's episode is named after Law, Kid & Luffy attacking those ships but the released thumbnail / screencap doesn't tell us much since it's not based on a particular panel.

7A5p1q8.jpg

(though this is most likely the three reacting to Denjiro showing up if I had to guess)

But either way, based on those titles/pictures, I can't see how Jinbei doesn't show up in the episode after that (the one that's 2 weeks from now).

grand

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I should note that there's also a "worst case scenario" where Toei uses the You fight Pirates at Sea, Denjiro appearing and Momo's speech as three separate cliffhangers, thus pushing the Jinbei episode to 4 episodes from now (aka 3 weeks from today). But that type of pacing would bode very very poorly for how they plan to handle the rest of the Raid.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Are we expecting the traitor reveal this episode or am I misremembering some fluff?
Yep. They stopped last week's episode right as we completely returned to the present and the Wano narrator recap ended. They even covered the backstory for the traitor already. The episode should open with the Samurai getting on the rowboat and then the traitor reveal right after

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It was driving me crazy and I had to see if Pudding made an earlier appearance and apparently she did back in Fishman Island.

That third eye was haunting me.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It was driving me crazy and I had to see if Pudding made an earlier appearance and apparently she did back in Fishman Island.

That third eye was haunting me.

For us weekly readers it was funny because some swore up and down that it was Pudding's twin or something since she took forever to reveal her 3rd eye

Oct 25, 2017
For us weekly readers it was funny because some swore up and down that it was Pudding's twin or something since she took forever to reveal her 3rd eye

Wouldn't have been out of place considering how many twins/multiple sets of kids Big Mom has (the most obvious being Opera and his brothers)
But nope, she was the three-eyed girl.

Oct 27, 2017
I feel awful, my head feels like it's stuffed full of rocks and I can't go to sleep coz I feel like I could throw up any minute. Stuck in a limbo of suffering.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I should note that there's also a "worst case scenario" where Toei uses the You fight Pirates at Sea, Denjiro appearing and Momo's speech as three separate cliffhangers, thus pushing the Jinbei episode to 4 episodes from now (aka 3 weeks from today). But that type of pacing would bode very very poorly for how they plan to handle the rest of the Raid.
Lmao, worst case scenario it is

What a mediocre episode. Completely lost the dramatic effect of the traitor reveal and the "when you're at sea, you fight pirates" scene. The episode also clearly didn't understand the stylistic reasoning behind Luffy, Kid and Law's faces being partially hidden until the cliffhanger. They completely undercut it by showing Zoro & Nami in their entirety beforehand and dwelling on the full body shots of Kid & Law. Stylistic this episode was not.

Outside of that, it was mainly recaps, drawn out scenes and the same "Kin shouting" & "rowboat in the waves" scene being reused multiple times. Oh, and that awful rain effect which was just the same special effect looped every 2 seconds at different angles. I could not unsee it at a certain point.

Bad start to the raid arc

Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda
Lmao, worst case scenario it is

What a mediocre episode. Completely lost the dramatic effect of the traitor reveal and the "when you're at sea, you fight pirates" scene. The episode also clearly didn't understand the stylistic reasoning behind Luffy, Kid and Law's faces being partially hidden until the cliffhanger. They completely undercut it by showing Zoro & Nami in their entirety beforehand and dwelling on the full body shots of Kid & Law. Stylistic this episode was not.

Outside of that, it was mainly recaps, drawn out scenes and the same "Kin shouting" & "rowboat in the waves" scene being reused multiple times. Oh, and that awful rain effect which was just the same special effect looped every 2 seconds at different angles. I could not unsee it at a certain point.

Bad start to the raid arc
This sounds awful

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
ILqqOQg.jpg

I feel awful, my head feels like it's stuffed full of rocks and I can't go to sleep coz I feel like I could throw up any minute. Stuck in a limbo of suffering.
Drink water and try to get some rest if you can
finished RE Village

really great game

hated the heisenberg setting tho
Nice! Everybody hates the factory stage but I didn't mind it that much. It's a floor longer than it should be but not bad at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.