• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Oct 26, 2017

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Bruh, the Blue Box drama in Gaming Side is an absolute trip.
That whole thing seems like the worst kind of shitshow and I'm glad I stayed out of it.

hell yeah, what phone is it?
Galaxy S21. Upgrading from a Moto G Power with a broken screen and holy shit this new display is blowing me away. It's so sharp and smooth...I'm in love. I went back to my old phone for a bit to compare and it was like going back to 30 fps in a game after you've gotten used to 60.

This was the first video I watched on my new phone to test out the display and it was almost too much for me lol.

youtu.be

[ AMV ] Numinous「60 fps」

Hello once again, here's a another video I made over the course of the year, I started making a Dark Souls 3 video in June but I had it on hold until now jus...

RogersBase

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
McDonald's has been doing theme meals for a while now so I decided to put together a One Piece inspired theme meal that anyone can order...
THE KAIDO MEAL

lutwggjsffh71.png

The Kaido Meal consists of...

- 1 Land, Sea and Air Burger (Big Mac, Crispy McChicken, Filet-O-Fish)
- Medium Fries
- Sweet n' Sour Dipping Sauce
- McCafe Slushie (Blue Raspberry for Kaido or Strawberry Watermelon for a Road Poneglyph)

Here's some quick advice if you want to order this from one of my subscribers who's a McDonald's worker in America (shout-out to you, Musical Shy Guy)
  1. Make sure to order the sandwiches separately. If you ask for the Land, Sea, & Air burger, the workers will likely have no idea what you're talking about. It's a pretty well-known secret menu item but it's easier to just order it this way.
  2. You don't need to order a Big Mac unless you want that extra bun in the middle. Just order a McDouble. On top of this, most McDonalds have a 2 for $3.50 deal for the McDouble & McChicken, so you can do this burger with a McDouble, McChicken, & Filet instead of spending a lot of extra money on a Crispy Chicken Sandwich.
  3. If you order it on a Friday, you'll get a discount on the Filet-O-Fish.
  4. For the drink, remember all soda fountain drinks are a $1!
  5. Feel free to experiment with sauces on the burger! Sweet & Sour, & BBQ sauce go surprisingly great with other McDonalds Burgers! Get weird with it (and ask for sauces right before they hand you your food or they may charge for extra sauce during the ordering process itself)
TL;DR - Order a McDouble, McChicken, & Filet-O-Fish on a Friday, and construct the burger yourself. Get a soda fountain drink, and take out the fries, and the total is only $8 for the whole meal w/o tax!

I did a taste test video of the meal earlier today on my YouTube channel if you care to see my reaction to this behemoth of a burger IRL:

Have fun, fellow nakama!

Last edited:

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Because it's secretly a Tales game that's trying to create something far grander than they have the budget for. Hence why the game constantly diverts to money saving visual novel techniques.

I feel like the Gravity Rush series the only game that really pulled that off well, every other game I see that tries it just looks cheap af in an unflattering way

Oct 27, 2017
McDonald's has been doing theme meals for a while now so I decided to put together a One Piece inspired theme meal that anyone can order...
THE KAIDO MEAL

lutwggjsffh71.png

- Medium Fries
- McCafe Slushie (Blue Raspberry for Kaido or Strawberry Watermelon for a Road Poneglyph)

Here's some quick advice if you want to order this from one of my subscribers who's a McDonald's worker in America (shout-out to you, Musical Shy Guy)
  1. Make sure to order the sandwiches separately. If you ask for the Land, Sea, & Air burger, the workers will likely have no idea what you're talking about. It's a pretty well-known secret menu item but it's easier to just order it this way.
  2. You don't need to order a Big Mac unless you want that extra bun in the middle. Just order a McDouble. On top of this, most McDonalds have a 2 for $3.50 deal for the McDouble & McChicken, so you can do this burger with a McDouble, McChicken, & Filet instead of spending a lot of extra money on a Crispy Chicken Sandwich.
  5. Feel free to experiment with sauces on the burger! Sweet & Sour, & BBQ sauce go surprisingly great with other McDonalds Burgers! Get weird with it (and ask for sauces right before they hand you your food or they may charge for extra sauce during the ordering process itself)
TL;DR - Order a McDouble, McChicken, & Filet-O-Fish on a Friday, and construct the burger yourself. Get a soda fountain drink, and take out the fries, and the total is only $8 for the whole meal w/o tax!

I did a taste test video of the meal earlier today on my YouTube channel if you care to see my reaction to this behemoth of a burger IRL:

Have fun, fellow nakama!

Yo this is wild bro lmao

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
THE KAIDO MEAL

lutwggjsffh71.png

- Medium Fries

Have fun, fellow nakama!

The Big Mom Meal is just this times ten.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
THE KAIDO MEAL

lutwggjsffh71.png

- Medium Fries

Have fun, fellow nakama!

lmao ain't no way I'm touching that but I appreciate the effort.
The Big Mom Meal is just this times ten.
you underestimating Big Mom. Luffy himself could clear out a whole mcdonalds no diff.

Oct 26, 2017
THE KAIDO MEAL

lutwggjsffh71.png

- Medium Fries

Have fun, fellow nakama!

This looks like a monster of a burger. But I'll try it anyway.

We need a meal for all of the Yonko.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
didn't a fast food place in japan have a burger where everything was dyed black with squid ink

that'd be the Blackbeard Black Hole Burger, served with a cherry pie

Oct 25, 2017
didn't a fast food place in japan have a burger where everything was dyed black with squid ink

that'd be the Blackbeard Black Hole Burger, served with a cherry pie

Burger King and later McDonalds.
The American BK tried something similar with the Halloween Whopper, but used a lot of green food dye instead of squid ink, resulting in green poop.

Kado

Feb 11, 2021
It's like Oda planned for this and gave us Volume 100's cover of Ace, Yamato, and Luffy as the perfect banner for the new OT.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
All the same dreadful avatar and only talk about Ace. The thread is truly at it's lowest point.

All in jest of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.