Status
Not open for further replies.

Law

Oct 27, 2017
trafalgar-law-one-piece.gif

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
*remembers Yamato flashback and that Kaido kills anyone that shows Yamato kindness

Eh, discussing who's better between him and Judge seems ultimately kinda pointless lmao, though ofc I obviously like Kaido as a character more (props for respecting pronouns at least)

Oct 27, 2017
Ahhh a new thread, I can't wait to see what kind of fresh new-

The Cursed Law Pirates©

fernando-cascarosa-law1.jpg

TheBlackNamekian
therealblacknamekianx8j6p.png

AgentLampshade
lampshakjfz.png

Morlas
morlolstdjib.jpg

Imperial Bishop
picsart_06-12-02.19.17ykwy.jpg

Lotus
lotus4rjny.png

I hope I didn't forget anybody
Who will be the next member? Only time will tell..

Bonus: Our Thread Pet & Emergency Food

41b192afac6cff6468d4ef7ab7588336.jpg

Business as usual then 😂

This break is killing me I keep forgetting and thinking "new chapter anyway now" and then realising. Is this what it was like for Brook 50 years trapped on that ship?

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Rarely mentionned in these situations, but from what I remember of W7, Tom was one hell of a great father figure

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, discussing who's better between him and Judge seems ultimately kinda pointless lmao, though ofc I obviously like Kaido as a character more (props for respecting pronouns at least)
Yep. Kaido respected Yamato being Oden so much he even beat the shit out of Yamato regularly like he was Oden.

R.D.Blax

Oct 26, 2017
Are we even sure Dragon is really Luffy dad ? For all we know he just took some random baby and gave him to Garp to bother him

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
A reminder that Zeff is the one who raised Sanji to be sexist.

I mean honestly I heard the same exact stuff Zeff told Sanji, and I feel like lots of guys have

Didn't stop the other Vinsmoke brothers from also being sexist trash

That's true, which makes me wonder if taking away their humanity made them sexist by default. Was Judge as sexist? I don't remember him being one.

That's more because they're sociopaths

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
I honestly can't even remember the name of Sanji's oldest brother. Blocked the dude from my mind.

Law

Oct 27, 2017
Are we even sure Dragon is really Luffy dad ? For all we know he just took some random baby and gave him to Garp to bother him
well he's the most wanted criminal, and he's busy with all this revolutionary stuff, I guess he thought it was better that Luffy was raised by someone else.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
There's really no point in making Luffy adopted after Ace's whole story

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Luffy was actually Joyboy turned young from the previous user of Bonney's fruit and then sent into the future by Toki.

Oct 27, 2017
I mean honestly I heard the same exact stuff Zeff told Sanji, and I feel like lots of guys have

Yep my mother instilled some very similar ideals in me but you ain't finna catch me showing my ass every time women are present lol

Granted I didnt experience Sanji's trauma and notble lack thereof at the hands of the women in his life but still that's just more to the point that we can't blame Judge.

Edit: ZEFF I MEANT ZEFF NOT JUDGE

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
The Cursed Law Pirates©

fernando-cascarosa-law1.jpg

TheBlackNamekian
therealblacknamekianx8j6p.png

AgentLampshade
lampshakjfz.png

Morlas
morlolstdjib.jpg

Imperial Bishop
picsart_06-12-02.19.17ykwy.jpg

Lotus
lotus4rjny.png

I hope I didn't forget anybody
Who will be the next member? Only time will tell..

Bonus: Our Thread Pet & Emergency Food

41b192afac6cff6468d4ef7ab7588336.jpg

NOW THIS IS A ONE PIECE THREAD
Tace
this is the consequence of your actions
shouldn't have said Judge is a better dad than Dragon
Damn you Tace , we all got cursed again.
green-goblin-norman-osborn.gif

I honestly can't even remember the name of Sanji's oldest brother. Blocked the dude from my mind.
This is what I'm saying

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
Same, I saw that more as Sanji taking that teaching to the extreme because it was one of the first interactions with a caring father figure, and on top of that the women on his family were the only ones who gave a shit about him.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
I feel like there was another cursed pic that used to be posted in these threads, that was neither Law or this Chopper
But I can't remember

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, I'm confident this has never been posted before
next page thank you very much

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Sanji's brothers are just one to four in Japanese. I hate that they're so easy to remember.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Literally the only reason to have a little doubt about Dragon being blood related is cuz admittedly he is clearly very different in personality from Garp and Luffy

Outside of that, there's no evidence to think otherwise

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Literally the only reason to have a little doubt about Dragon being blood related is cuz admittedly he is clearly very different in personality from Garp and Luffy

Outside of that, there's no evidence to think otherwise
Are Garp and Luffy that similar though
outside of the food and sleep gag, they do feel pretty different

Status
Not open for further replies.