MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Whooooooooooooooo

Luffy on 5
Shanks on 11

Got all three RRs but nothing else new. Got the toki/oden twice and the old anni ace once but both dupes. The all red one was bleh

Not sure what to do. Will wait and cool down a bit. Great Sugo for me esp since new years was a disaster

Edit: I went to 15 and picked up film red Luffy along the way. Feel much better about stopping now. Too few legends I need boosted.

and naturally Ace and Roger's banners are the worse for me. So I'm probably done and then just see what Kizuna brings I guess

Last edited:

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Got all three legends plus all the RRs about pull 16, but pushed on since I was missing a fair amount. Picked up Red Luffy and Kaido. Finally I can make a decent str rumble team.

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017
Ooof kind of got wrecked, 28 multis and only got Roger and the RRs, did get some units I've been mising though:
IMG_6755.png
IMG_6756.png
IMG_6757.png
IMG_6760.png
IMG_6762.png
IMG_6764.png

IMG_6767.png

Also got the Super Sugo Big Mom but didn't recognise her cause there are so many that look alike lol, got a dupe og G5 I can keep unevoled as well

DazzlingKiwi

Dec 3, 2023
Got Roger on the 8th pull, and later got Luffy and Shanks on the 17th pull.

And later went to 20 thinking maybe I get something there. But no, not a single red was in there lol.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I just woke up and the game is down. If it's not up in the next few hours and I lose pvp top 1k I'm gonna be so mad at my wasted gems and effort

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Spent all my gems and got completely shafted, literally nothing besides 2 Roger and Oden dupes lmao

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Just got the 100 gems from login, should I keep going on part 1 or wait for part 2? Got jackshit in Part 1 LMAO

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
After Co-Op I keep getting a Friend Point exceed maximum error and it doesn't count my win, bruh

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Goddaaaamn that outage. It was my best time to try and climb but I lost an hour. Ended up 1020 so f me

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
After Co-Op I keep getting a Friend Point exceed maximum error and it doesn't count my win, bruh

Yeah I saw on discord you can't have max friend points for some reason

Edit: drowned my frustration by going to 20 multi. Got Ace, so that's 3/4 of the new legends missing only Roger! And I got a second film red luffy and a second new Int Luffy. Don't know what to do with that, probably save it as a favorite in case of a random evo or something

Definitely stopping now

Last edited:

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017
Did 30 multi's final pull got me Cross Guild and new Shanks. Don't think I'll do more pulls on any banner cause of the little legends I will gain. Like pt1 I'm only missing 4 legends and 2 of which is new G5 and Ace so not worth wasting my gems tbph.

Oh and the super limited sugo ticket in bazaar may or may not be worth it.
I got Who's who and Vegapunk Lilith (new) so only really do so if you guys have a lot of rayleigh points

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Another multi and nothing still lmao, I think this may be my biggest shaft in the game so far since I've returned.

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The coop mission are everything I feared them to be.
Me sitting there not being able to finish a mission cause a random keeps hitting perfects with burn active

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
The coop mission are everything I feared them to be.
Me sitting there not being able to finish a mission cause a random keeps hitting perfects with burn active

Same. I went in blind for the first few stages and hard carried with my team. Even first few stages people weren't KOing. It's rough

Shadow Walker

Oct 27, 2017
Logged in since I pulled G5 months ago got my free gems pulled the new shanks on first multi. Used my ink on him then closed the game after that.

I had forgotten how painfully slow the menus and everything is. I also went to special island and there was nothing new.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah co-op is bugged to hell and back. The bounty reward isn't triggering my chopperman mission.

Edit: closing and opening the game worked

Edit edit: just so I'm not a hypocrite, I'm only testing out the co-op stuff. No interest in actually playing the mode. Seems pretty crappy anyway from what I've played.

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Did a two cheeky pulls on the Tm banner and got a second copy of Yamato (finally), both tm RRs, and Nami/carrot. My luck is fire lately. I need to stop pulling

panama chief

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
lord. this game is 7 years old. i was thinking about hoping in but whats the point?
are there any incentives? is the game still going strong?

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
lord. this game is 7 years old. i was thinking about hoping in but whats the point?
are there any incentives? is the game still going strong?
Actually ten years old

There's definitely a lot to do. New players can Reroll and get some amazing units and if you join now you're showered with gems. Steady stream of events but they're mostly the same just different strategies to use

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Welp got Double Type Yamato, first recent unit of the banner, doesn't make up for the huge shaft but it's something at least.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
You really need all the legends to make quick work of this. That damage immunity at the last stage end is brutal. Here's what I'm running:

Friend Roger
Captain Shanks
Subs are new Ace, Luffy, RR Zoro. RR sanji

Stage 1 and 2 are easy with no specials
Roger special and super on stage 3
Shanks special and Zoro x2 on stage 4
Everything on stage 5 and start with a rush from Luffy

Gets me about 4-5k point per run. Not that I plan to compete but 50k gets gems at least

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
I basically have 0 boost units for this blitz...
Heck I don't even have the new Sanji after 20 multis on part 1

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shoot we never got a new alliance member. Still have that one guy who's at 30 days since log in.

If anyone knows anyone let's get them asap before kizuna. I'd rather not get a random just for fear of a hacker who will disable us from getting rewards

Actinium

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
California
I actually need a new alliance, mine has been afk so long i mostly got b class tickets for that bounty event. Although i don't see a ResetEra alliance in the search menu, is it a regional thing?

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I actually need a new alliance, mine has been afk so long i mostly got b class tickets for that bounty event. Although i don't see a ResetEra alliance in the search menu, is it a regional thing?
You might not see it because it's full. What's your in game name? I'll boot the AFK user now so we should be searchable. Just called "ResetEra"

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Make sure you claim the 5 multis from coop to get your characters

I ranked in the 4k range. Not terrible, not great. Had like 25 multis I think