Status
Not open for further replies.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
True and if we find out carrot on the ship next chapter that would be one hell of a way to start the OT lol.
bpus20j.jpg

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Also gotta say I am actually sad Kin didn't have anything special for the last Wano chapter. He's the one we've been with the most and he's been adventuring with us for the longest. I get why Oda chose to focus on Momo for the end. But I'm also let down as I enjoy Kin waaay more than Momo.
Speaking of Kinemon, I still wish that dude lost a damn arm or leg or something. I know I know it's been chapters but something in me can't get over that.

At least give him a wild scar lol.
It's coming. Usopp's gonna rise up to the level he hasn't risen up before.

Usopp Book 4 incoming. (Books 1-3 are Syrup Village, Water 7/Enies Lobby and Dressrosa)

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
You think Zoro, and maybe Sanji as well, will have the highest bounty of any Yonko commander? Cause at this point it's fair to say the others haven't been in a conflict as big as what Wano was right?

Saori

Avenger
Dec 12, 2018
You think Zoro, and maybe Sanji as well, will have the highest bounty of any Yonko commander? Cause at this point it's fair to say the others haven't been in a conflict as big as what Wano was right?
Well, but this was a pirate-only conflict, on an island, not affiliated with the world government, so that may not weigh as heavily on their bounties, as the scale and severity would suggest. But I certainly wouldn't mind if they had bigger bounties.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Re: Chopper, the Ice Oni plot is something for him to do in the middle of the battle. SMILE fruits were not an active threat.

Curing SMILEs wouldn't be tense, it would just be a nice gesture.

Oct 25, 2017
Idk but it's high time these low ass bounties relative to what they've been doing are gone. Sanji a vinsmoke, he closed the gates of Justice for gods sake, beat a commander, so on

Zoro fought kaido and big mom, beat a commander, CoC haki user.

Its time

OP
OP
Dale Copper

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
www.resetera.com

One Piece |OT XV| New Genesis Anime/Manga

ONE PIECE OT XV Before I start I would like to thank everyone here for not only helping this thread making it so far, but through our sense of community, dissuasions and chemistry we have formed a community greater then all other manga threads especially in todays times, its fun coming to this...

As I said we can always make a new one later if folks want.

Apzu

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
Post it ~30min before next chapter
That way, it won't be plagued by spoilers right at the beginning
I think we will be safe from spoilers for a while, I dont think anything major will happen in the beginning of a new arc to grant pages upon pages of spoiler tags.

Edit: oh, there is already a new thread....

NuclearCake

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thank god Wano is over. I was so sick of this god-forsaken arc. It's not the worst arc but it holds the title of "most disappointing" I also think opinions on it will sour over the years.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.