Vapelord

Oct 27, 2017
Montreal
giphy.gif

Ah nooooooo, I still remember this gem tho from that other site.

RPTGB

Oct 28, 2017
UK
For balance, one of the funniest scenes from Time Bandits. This film is gold.

"...awful people...l

RPTGB

Oct 28, 2017
UK
The Singing Ringing Tree

This was originally an East German film, it was shown as a series on the BBC during the 60's and in the 80's.
There is something just unnervingly "off" about it, it could be the almost fever-dream like colours, the over dubbing voice over.. Whatever it was, it gained some notoriety for making a generation of UK kids feel uneasy.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018

What movies are these?!? The first image looks vaguely familiar but I can't place it.

The scene in mad max where that couple gets attacked by the biker gang and they end up both being raped.... I was home sick and it was on regular TV during the middle of the day. I was traumatized after seeing that. I didn't know people could do that to one another when I saw that.

Deleted member 50498

User-requested account closure
Banned
Dec 6, 2018
What movies are these?!? The first image looks vaguely familiar but I can't place it.

The scene in mad max where that couple gets attacked by the biker gang and they end up both being raped.... I was home sick and it was on regular TV during the middle of the day. I was traumatized after seeing that. I didn't know people could do that to one another when I saw that.
Poltergeist II.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
What the hell is that.

Wheelers, bad guys in Return to Oz. They have wheels for hands and feet and wear creepy masks.

I highly recommend the movie, kinda underrated among the classic kids 80s movies. One of the biggest fake outs ever if you're a kid and don't know about the books. You think you're going to see another movie about yellow brick roads, but nope just nightmare fuel.