• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SuperBanana

Oct 28, 2017
I remember people had compared this forum to the other when resetera first started and in terms of posts in the last 24 hours and resetera was way up but I'm curious if it held that lead.

Deleted member 8197

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm just mad that I have thread posting privileges and on a forum as lively as this I still somehow managed to make two threads that bombed horribly.

Felt

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
we still haven't had a really really good embarrassing thread though. Until that happens, this forum wont feel right.

Any day now.... any day now.

20,000+ users arrived during the open access, which has a 2-month waiting period to make threads. So, once that rolls around I think we'll see a lot more content (embarrassing) being generated.

Force_XXI

Oct 29, 2017
giphy.gif

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I think the first major Anita Sarkeesian focused thread will be the real tests.
On gaming side yes. But in OT Roma threads are amazing.

They are less noteworthy for mass bannings and more for the leftist non-americans that get banned, usually after a post history full of holier than thou attitudes on racism. "Travelers" is also a keyword that nets the same sort of result.

However, clean slate, new ERA, my genuine hope is that the community has moved beyond not seeing the mote in their own eye and less hypocrisy/cheering/hoping for mass bannings/ass showings.

I like the way this forum has replaced other areas we gathered while still feeling organic and as if it's growing naturally, so hoping for maturity is almost par for the course.

Feral

Oct 25, 2017
Your Mom
the person that comes up with a thread that combines Sarkeesian, Roma and Zwarte Piet can switch off the lights when the forum shuts down

Last edited:

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't know about the thread making privileges. Shows how often I create threads.

Chekhonte

User banned for use of an alt-account
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Wow, that's about the size of the town I grew up in. Way to go.

Salty_Josh

Oct 28, 2017
I'm liking the way this place is turning out to be. The quality of the threads better not drop to the old forum's once everyone is able to make them. They're pretty good right now.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
You hit me once
I hit you back
You gave a kick
I gave a slap
You smashed a plate over my head
Then I set fire to our bed

Jaypah

Oct 27, 2017
Seems healthy. I'm glad. My wife passed by me at the computer a few weeks ago and said, "Damn, all of this is the new site?! It looks nice! Crazy how fast it all happened." Very thankful for everyone who helped to put this together, y'all did an awesome job. After 11 years at the old house (and even more lurking) I would have hated to lose my go-to gaming site and in a way I didn't have too. <3

Deleted member 22585

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
EU
That's a lot of fish... I mean members.

Glad to see this place being healthy, sometimes it's crazy how fast threads move.