vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
90e0242520af429660260ac5dc11043a.png

Game Pass Ultimate members, the new heroes pack is up. It includes Illari. Valid only for the Xbox version of the game.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I think all the keybinds are bugged out on both Battle.net/Steam. If I bind my G key (Hello) to ping enemy, it still does the Hello after a rebind lol. WTF

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, not into flashpoints. Game is less interesting or fun for me right now.

BarnabyJones

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Flashpoint is a pretty generic mode lol. Just finished a game of it myself and it doesn't do anything special imo.

FordPrefect42

Alt-Account
Banned
Oct 7, 2022
I bought the Invasion pack in-game on Steam and it's not showing up in-game. I try to buy it in game and it kicks me out to Steam which says I already purchased it. This is going well.

TheChits

Oct 25, 2017
Okay I think Flashpoint rules so far. It is a game mode all about rotations and at least on New Junk City I can't really imagine not running Lucio

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So what's the most cost effective way to get Invasion and the BP? Just getting the $15 Invasion bundle then using the 1000 coins to get the BP?

EDIT: Yeah, just found pricing.

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I think all the keybinds are bugged out on both Battle.net/Steam. If I bind my G key (Hello) to ping enemy, it still does the Hello after a rebind lol. WTF

I had to redo all my comm hotkeys, so definitely something you need to look at. Pretty annoying when I couldn't ping an enemy

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any way to upgrade to the ultimate bundle if I just purchase the invasion bundle to start with?

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
PvE missions are giving me what I wanted, a relaxed experience to get some OW story/lore. I did not want more from that personally, but that said, I do not see how the Hero Missions decoupled from the story/lore was ever going to be compelling even with Talent Trees. I don't see Talent Trees making this experience fundamentally better/more engaging.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
wow, so Illari's healing turret stays forever until you destroy it. neat

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
It is that much damage on a full charge yea, you have to let the meter max out, it charges on its own over time, if you rapid fire it it only does 25

Reminder that the new co-op mission Underworld is available for free in the mission section.

You might not be allowing it to charge in between shots cause base damage is 25

View: https://youtu.be/zU1n_i1uVM0?t=21

Ohhhhhhh that's it. I was just rapidly firing it

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Holy shit it is, especially for me since I play a ton of Lucio/Doom
Just played twice, both on DPS, and had a crazy comeback down 2 points on the India map on Tracer.

Really glad they added a mode that allows for 1v1 duels, as well as great team play potential.

Spawns need to be highlighted a bit better though.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Played New Junk City. That was a blast.

Only thing I'd really change is unlocking the next point quicker.

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
I can't imagine playing Underworld much, but it was quite fun for a free PvE event. I'll definitely come back each week as it unfolds.

Niklel

Prophet of Regret
Aug 10, 2020
Purchased the ultimate bundle. I don't know why. I'm disappointed by blizzard overall.
But I love the game. Loved it since closed beta. I guess the game still means too much to me.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
wow, the hero progression screen is like super satisfying. people will get addicted to it lol

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
It is very strange looking at the player progression and seeing everything set to 0 after all these years. Excited to start building these up now but it definitely gave me pause.

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
Is today's OW2 update Steam Deck friendly?

Does it run on the Deck? Does it now allow for aim assist with a controller on a handheld PC?

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
went into the new junk map blind as Ball and i dominated. it's a fun arena

Tommy Showbiz

Jul 20, 2022
40k on Steam a Thursday afternoon honestly seems like a pretty solid start. Interested to see what those numbers look like on Saturday.

XBlade

Oct 26, 2017
The user reviews lol, not shocked but yeah... dunno if its getting bomb or not but damn.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Just to confirm: the Steam version still has cross progression (hero unlocks, etc.) if you use your existing Battle.net account, just like the other versions of the game, right?