• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Was going to go play some OW myself but my games have been such garbage, I'm gonna what the rest of this instead. Interested to see how these two will look.

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
Ul85oC8.png

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
here it comes. Mayhem should be one of the weakest teams right now. ATL better win this.

Tviq is actually playing. Must be on Brig duty lol.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
I genuinely dont know if I can anymore. I've been cheering for them since Stage 1 of Season 1 and they've broke my heart so many times. It's really hard to keep getting excited just to see them lose a reverse sweep

It's like an ex you know is bad for you but you keep crawling back anyway.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
I genuinely dont know if I can anymore. I've been cheering for them since Stage 1 of Season 1 and they've broke my heart so many times. It's really hard to keep getting excited just to see them lose a reverse sweep

Hes consistently the worst person on the team by a wide margin. I think at one point he had like the 2nd or 3rd worse Zen stats in the league
become a dragon fan. we stay strong.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
become a dragon fan. we stay strong.
The thing is if they were just playing terrible all the time / did nothing but lose it would be easier to deal with

The thing that makes being an Outlaws fan so hard is they will hype you up and get your hopes up by playing well / beating teams like London and then will just lose reverse sweeps / Route 66 no matter what constantly

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
Mayhem is like some low tier contender players that just got a new coach like last week. yeah.
Swon just dies first.