Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
So.. is there going to be a new map for CTF or is this event also made from 100% recycled materials? No joke, Ayutthaya is my favourite map and CTF would be my favourite mode if it had more than a single map designed specifically for it.

NiceRiceBowl

Banned
Dec 23, 2018
I hope i have better fortune with Lootboxes this time around, I smashed the Winter Wonderland event for 3 weeks solid and got just 1 Legendary skin

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I kinda fell out of the loop with this game, they failed to keep the game varied enough for me to care after a while. Not satisfied to see they are just reusing previous events now as I have no reason to come back.

Yukinari

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Danger Zone
I dont understand why they cant at least make a new game mode or map for the already existing event modes.

Its especially bad with junkenstein or lucioball theres no variation or new content save for adding a survival mode.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
The archives events were so much better than all the others, I wish they'd just left those up

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
I dont understand why they cant at least make a new game mode or map for the already existing event modes.

Its especially bad with junkenstein or lucioball theres no variation or new content save for adding a survival mode.

Players have been wondering this for months now.
They keep saying that they are working on different content, problem is... that content is nowhere to be seen.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I really dislike CTF this year round when it gets added to Lunar New Year's arcade, it's always a stalemate and then sudden death.
I usually really like the Lunar skins though, LOVED D.va's and Mei's. Hopefully get another one I love this year.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Game died to me with that slow drip content. Maybe they will get me back some day. Not that I mind with that many good games coming out currently.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
I feel like overwatch became this thing I play for 2-3 hours when a event happens, buy whatever skin I can for mercy and then stop. Years later and they still haven't adapted Paladins ride a vehicle to the combat to get back to the action faster. That walk back is a slog and takes just long enough I start thinking about other games.

psilocybe

Oct 27, 2017
Game died to me with that slow drip content. Maybe they will get me back some day. Not that I mind with that many good games coming out currently.

This is my problem with "free content" x season pass.
Split community or barely bring anything new?

Without playing ranked, the lack of new game modes really hurt the game for.

But you also have a good point. With so many great games coming out, it is actually nice to not be stuck with a 2-3 year old game.

The Pharmercy

Oct 26, 2017
is there a need for such specificity?

I was being obnoxious but ymmv, although for me i make the specifity because triggered actually has a medical defintion for people suffering from various mental health conditions...but i wasn't having a go at the poster, just being an ass :P It's another brick in the wall of the list of terms memes & the internet have bastardized.

The Pharmercy

Oct 26, 2017
I feel like overwatch became this thing I play for 2-3 hours when a event happens, buy whatever skin I can for mercy and then stop. Years later and they still haven't adapted Paladins ride a vehicle to the combat to get back to the action faster. That walk back is a slog and takes just long enough I start thinking about other games.

I kinda know what you mean but from any spawn to any point takes at most 12-15 seconds assuming you don't stop. It's probably a by product of having 10s or 100s of games installed etc via bnet/steam etc :P

Agent 47

Banned
Jun 24, 2018
Really hope they start doing some new events this year, it's boring seeing the same things on rotation.

Oct 27, 2017
This is my problem with "free content" x season pass.
Split community or barely bring anything new?

Without playing ranked, the lack of new game modes really hurt the game for.

But you also have a good point. With so many great games coming out, it is actually nice to not be stuck with a 2-3 year old game.
Yup, I'd rather guaranteed content via paying that hoping there's enough as time goes on. The whole point of lootboxes and mtx was to have a steady source of income to provide new content and I've yet to see a paid game do it well.

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Really hope they don't add new achievements like last year
Hate to break it to ya, but they have already been leaked.

unknown.png

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada
I hope Jeff addresses some people's concerns about recycled events and new content whenever the next update video is. Considering it's a new year maybe he'll have a a roadmap of things they want to accomplish this year.

So long as the Archives event continues to get more lore-related stories and campaign modes, that's all I'm concerned about. I still want to play a campaign with the original Overwatch Strike Team during the Omnic Crisis, for example.

Hoping for a new legendary Orisa skin.

As a Tank Main that loves playing Orisa, I hope she starts to get some cool cosmetics soon. A Chinese Guardian Lion seems like a no-brainer.

Oct 30, 2017
I wish Overwatch would do something to pull me back in. I haven't played it in months. I feel like it's finally run out of steam.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
Why are they giving new skins to characters that already have so many Legendary skins?
This is becoming ridiculous.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Rein's last Lunar New Year skin is still one of my favorites for him and this next one looks just as great.

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Zhurong Ashe with Meng Huo Bob

Cao Cao McCree (I could see McCree getting a Xiahou Dun)

Diaochan Mercy

Zhuge Liang Lucio(I could also see Torbjorn)

Dong Zhuo Roadhog (seems likely very likely)

I want to put a Wu guy in there but they're not really all that important in the books.

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rein and reaper skin looks nice. Hanzo skin... hoping for genji to get one