• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Curious to see if Sea of Thieves charts (the high seas) at number one!

Plenty of reasons for the game if it fails to do so:
  • Some folks played the beta and had their fill
  • It's on GamePass
  • Used a free 14-day GamePass trial
  • £50 ~ too expensive
  • "B-b-but... what do you do?"
It is definitely going to reach number one, there's no doubt about it. It was a very quiet week last week, and there were no major discounts on other slightly older titles.

p.s. I had momentarily forgotten that Ni no Kuni II came out last week! I am equally as curious to see where this charts, as well as seeing if it sells more than the first game.

MrTired

Oct 28, 2017

• It's on GamePass
  • £50 ~ too expensive
It is definitely going to reach number one, there's no doubt about it. It was a very quiet week last week, and there were no major discounts on other slightly older titles.

p.s. I had momentarily forgotten that Ni no Kuni II came out last week! I am equally as curious to see where this charts, as well as seeing if it sells more than the first game.
Bold prediction Ni no Kuni 2 will chart above Sea of Thieves. But seriously 30k is what I estimate Sea of Thieves will sale fw.

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

• It's on GamePass
  • £50 ~ too expensive

It'll be #1 for sure as we brits have an affinity and idealization of that pirate life. But I'd be really surprised if it's in the top #20 next week.

Golvellius

Banned
Dec 3, 2017
Great success for Sea of Thieves. Number 1 in the retail-only charts, even though
- it is also available on PC
- it is on Game Pass
- by nature of the game the digital-to-physical ratio is probably high

patapon

Banned
Dec 7, 2017
Despite four new games in the Top Five, it's not been a very strong week for the UK boxed games industry.

Data tracker GfK revealed that the six new games in the entire Top 40 this week sold fewer units than the single new release that arrived in the charts this time last year, which was Mass Effect Andromeda.

Does anyone know sales figures for Andromeda?

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
How does NNK 2 compare to the first ? A third if its sales being the £140 edition is nuts.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Legs are not spectacular?

latest

Say that again, I dare you!

She looks like an insect doing their best Tracer impression