• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 5129

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I hope throwing a coin and shooting it to deflect the bullet is actually one of her abilities. She looks cool.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Damn, I hope throwing a coin and shooting it to deflect the bullet is actually one of her abilities. She looks cool.
Wonder if it is her ultimate where she throws a bunch of coins in the area and either auto shoots them all to deflect or you pick which one to shoot to deflect.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Haven't mained any of the new Champs since Tib, but I'm always willing to give em a whirl. Pretty weh on the design though. Cool that 5 of the last 6 Champs have been female, but less cool that 4 of the 5 are all pretty standard humanoid designs. It says a lot that Yagorath is the only new champ of the last several who hasn't gotten any skins. All the others received skins in the very next update following their releases, and if the teases for the Halloween event pass are any indication, Rei will be no different.

Must be rough being Skye these days. Constantly banned in console ranked matches. New support can laser tag her, nullifying her stealth, plus illuminate generally wrecks her use as a flank. Not that I mind. :P I've had far too many games with unfettered Skyes using debilitate and doing stupid damage.