Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Neither fit fine, but I tested it and shared a pic below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Worried about space when it comes to introducing a next gen Xbox into the mix? Spend your Sunday, weekendEra with some papercraft and see where you are likely to place your next-gen Xbox purchase.

You might be helping someone figure out a furniture or purchasing solution ahead of preorders next week! I'll get to work after this 🍕

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Feels like it's easier to use a ruler or measuring tape tbh. You can print those too!

supernormal

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I love how MS is handling this. You can basically put it in your cabinet before pre-orders are even available.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
i kind of wish Sony does the same and unleashes a 97 pages origami manual to model a replica PS5.

but jeeez, printing a series X replica will cost you more than the console itself in black ink.

Mar 23, 2018
I did the 1/3 scale one a couple days ago and worked well (besides the printing which kept printing sideways in any program or browser I used). Wish they would've made a way to print the full size boxes on multiple standard sheets of paper and glue/tape together with flaps. Wouldn't be that hard. Obviously can't print the full size on a standard printer.

i kind of wish Sony does the same and unleashes a 97 pages origami manual to model a replica PS5.

but jeeez, printing a series X replica will cost you more than the console itself in black ink.

I would hope most people don't still use inkjet. Far cheaper, faster and better to have a B&W laser, then for the occasional color thing you need just send it to Walmart or staples or

Mar 23, 2018
Also please more foldable video game consoles. I want a whole collection of mini folded consoles :) Was such a quick and fun project

jobrro

The Fallen
Nov 19, 2017
I'm not going to print this out but the actual console will fit somewhere. If not I'll just put it on the subwoofer or somewhere safe like that.

FrsDvl

Oct 25, 2017
I don't have paper big enough to print a Series X. Now I'm sad I want to make one!

nillapuddin

Oct 25, 2017
This is a fun idea, but if I just have a regular printer how do I do this?

Do I need special paper or something?

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
They are both just boxes, with no other unexpected dimensions to them, meaning a standard measuring tape should work just fine.

But these papercrafts got an Era thread, so they did their job I guess.

trockentoast

Oct 27, 2017
This is a fun idea, but if I just have a regular printer how do I do this?

Do I need special paper or something?
My question too. My wife uses this sewing patterns for her work, there you have one big T-Shirt or something on several pages and just put it together after printing. But the consoles are just like a much too big picture.
Small one works.
qwyoFsa.jpg

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019

lol that would be amazing. Somewhere around pg64, they're just like "Yea, you know what? We don't know. Good luck." And then it's just pictures of cats from there.