• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What are your plans for Christmas?

• Family

Votes: 572 49.6%
  • Games

Votes: 681 59.0%
  • Beer

Votes: 273 23.7%
  • Anime

Votes: 259 22.4%
  • Complaining on the internet

Votes: 507 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

QFNS

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
New thread, good smell, etc.

Time to catch up on my back log of games...
OH WAIT
Battletech expansion got released, Pillars 2 DLC is coming, AND there are good games releasing. No rest ever!

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman

Durante

Dark Souls Man
Oct 24, 2017
New thread, good smell, etc.

Time to catch up on my back log of games...
OH WAIT
Battletech expansion got released, Pillars 2 DLC is coming, AND there are good games releasing. No rest ever!
Yeah, I'm looking forward to getting back into Pillars 2 when all the DLC is released.

Tart Toter 9K

Oct 25, 2017
I might just grab that bundle if only for the Displate coupon. If my order is large enough it would offset the price of the bundle.
Does anyone have any experience ordering from them?

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I got FORCED Showdown from Chrono and the key in steam says "FORCED Showdown Review copy", there is nothing different about a "review copy" of a game right?

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
I need to be strong about my purchases this month given what I spent Black Friday, what comes out this month, the Winter Sale, and how I bought a Switch.

*realizes this will all come tumbling down*

Andres

Oct 25, 2017
I've been curious about CardLife and thought about pulling the trigger on the bundle but since it already sold out I guess I'll just hold off, I'm already jumping between Danganronpa V3 and Sunset Overdrive. Plus there's more games coming out in just weeks I wanna play.
Bladed Fury looks absolutely fantastic, had no idea about this game or these threads.
I only heard about the game last month and felt it needed it a recommendation, the art alone sold me.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Chrono.gg has Forced Showdown and BalanCity as its new coin shop games. Forced Showdown is already 95% claimed, so get on it.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think Im almost at the end of Darksiders.
Getting the last guardian beam in the throne room thing.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I dunno why I'd play both Darksiders 3 and Hyper Light Drifter at the same time, but a backlog's a backlog *shrugs*

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK

If you don't think that's the sort of jaw-dropping, life-affirming beauty that makes games worthwhile I don't know what you want.

Joe Spangle

Nov 1, 2017
Thank you Mr Orange. Up for Just Cause 4. Also X-4 and Duck boar X-com. and Parkiteck. And more Hitman.

Oct 26, 2017
Belarus
Hey guys, I'm back in the PC thread!

*nobody remembers me anymore

I got a Switch a few months ago and since my notebook was a poor gaming machine, I quit PC gaming for a while. However, the notebook was a bit old and wasn't reliable for work anymore, so I was "forced" to buy a new computer this Black Friday.

I needed something for work first, but good enough for gaming, so I got a Ryzen 2400 desktop. It is a modest machine (8GB 2133Mhz, I know RAM speed makes a difference, but I'm on a tight budget right now). However, compared to my 840M notebook, I'm sure this is a huge upgrade. I have tons of games I bought on Steam over the years but couldn't run properly on my notebook, so I'm very excited to dive into my backlog.

So, yeah, I'll be here to annoy you all from now on :P

Thanks for the new thread, MRORANGE !
Not true, I was just recently wondering what happened to you and why you are not active here and on Steam, good to hear that everything is okay!

So guys, Steam new client UI early next year with beta access as reward for playing shitty winter sale minigame that won't work for the first few days?

vitormg

Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
New thread smell. Delicious!

If you don't think that's the sort of jaw-dropping, life-affirming beauty that makes games worthwhile I don't know what you want.

You made me enter the hype train for GRIS some time ago on the last thread. Now I'm even using a Gris wallpaper on my desktop. Day 1!

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
the thread title would make sense back in the days this was the Steam thread, not the PC thread :(

Oct 25, 2017
New thread, nice.

Last month I beat VC4 and also played Momodora 4. And now i've finally started Cold Steel II (so I've got this month covered).

Aeferis

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
VZFpfkL.png

duck boar xcom goty confirmed

TinTuba47

Nov 14, 2017
Been playing Mutant Year Zero and it's great.

An hour in and I already like it more than any other TBS i've Tried all year

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
No monthly retro suggestion from anyone? Shucks. :( I'm pretty busy this month so it's perhaps for the best.

Gris looks really cool.

The yearly Yogscast bundle not having a TF2 item for the $5 contribution? TF2 is well and truly dead.

Deleted member 47318

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Putting together my new rig, but forgot to take off the plastic covering my cooler's heatsink when smashing it into the thermal paste, whoops.

Unseen

Oct 28, 2017
No monthly retro suggestion from anyone? Shucks. :( I'm pretty busy this month so it's perhaps for the best.

Gris looks really cool.

The yearly Yogscast bundle not having a TF2 item for the $5 contribution? TF2 is well and truly dead.
Personally I can point TF2's decline starting from the update that made "Quickplay" dump players only to official Valve servers. Bunch of great local servers just died off as a result and communities with them. Not to mention general changes in online multiplayer trends of course, and TF2's age.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
There's no such thing as too many X-Com games! Can you maybe share a list of the most prominent ones? I'm worried that some of them might have eluded me.
There are Hard West, Phantom Doctrine, Achtung Cthulhu, Warhammer Mechanicus, and early access games like Troubleshooters. There are many others upcoming too, like Phoenix Point and End State. I'm pretty sure I'm still missing a few of them.

Unkindled

Nov 27, 2018
Have to start adding games to my wishlish for the winter sale, hopefully some of them get good discounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.