Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
But it's against EU law.
I purchased a product, they can't just revoke it. They need to eat the error since they did it, I paid 18, it didn't seem to strange to me considering Amazon is selling, right now, Halo Infinite for 20€.

No, they don't have to honour a pricing error. They can be challenged and then they'd have to prove it was an error, but it would be pretty easy for them to get MS to say what the discount should have been.

trailmix16

Oct 26, 2017
does anyone know where i can get a disco elysium key for cheap? missed it during the steamsale, and isthereanydeal isnt returning anything below msrp

Woodbeam

May 6, 2019
Auto HDR is a Windows 11 feature, but I believe you can use Special K to add HDR to games.

It's a W11 feature at the moment, but Microsoft has said it will be added to W10 in the future. It's an absolute killer feature for a lot of games, even so much as looking better than the built-in HDR of some titles.
Thanks! I've updated to Windows 11, looking forward to seeing this in action. Is there any way of knowing auto HDR is active in a game other than looking at the game itself?

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
I keep forgetting how many free games I claimed from Epic Games Store lol. I'm installing Pathfinder: Kingmaker because I'm curious about it and I kinda miss D&D gameplay.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
Thanks! I've updated to Windows 11, looking forward to seeing this in action. Is there any way of knowing auto HDR is active in a game other than looking at the game itself?
Yeah, Windows will pop up a notification saying Auto HDR is active, and you can also open the Windows Game Bar with Windows Key + G and check there to see if it's active. That's also where you can go to change the intensity of the peak brightness.

Danielsan

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Just wrapped up the Hitman 3 campaign. Went through all 3 Hitman campaigns in one go. What a fantastic series. The PC versions are also excellent. Looking forward to the new map at the end of the month, and going through the insane amount of content outside of the campaign.

Cecil

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
It gets more interesting later on puzzle wise, I thought so too. Often I just found them a bit too repetitive and tideous.

I could name a shitton no problem. Maybe you could specify a bit what you are looking for; what games you like/dislike, i.e. what you prefer. At least for me this feels a bit better then, trying to find something fitting instead of just listing stuff. :>

In the context of this post, I'm looking for something that can scratch my itch for something similiar to Broken Age, in the point&click genre or something close to it. That has a nice art style, challenging puzzles and some warmt/humour/story.

Deleted member 93841

User-requested account closure
Banned
Mar 17, 2021
Just wrapped up the Hitman 3 campaign. Went through all 3 Hitman campaigns in one go. What a fantastic series. The PC versions are also excellent. Looking forward to the new map at the end of the month, and going through the insane amount of content outside of the campaign.

I have to be honest, I've never been able to properly get into the Hitman games after Absolution changed the disguise system. Even with the disguise system being dialled back in the new trilogy, it still kinda ruins the gameplay for me. I preferred the system in BM, where the puzzle was in figuring out the best way to kill the target and I didn't constantly have to worry about someone seeing through my disguise.

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
Omg I just found out that PixelJunk Monsters is on Steam, AND it is the Vita version!!

AND Steam Deck verified ❤️❤️❤️

Stallion Free

Oct 29, 2017
It really is an incredible trilogy. My approach was to stick with each level till I finished all of their achievements before moving on to the next as I figured they were easier if I really go to know the maps.

Woodbeam

May 6, 2019
Yeah, Windows will pop up a notification saying Auto HDR is active, and you can also open the Windows Game Bar with Windows Key + G and check there to see if it's active. That's also where you can go to change the intensity of the peak brightness.
Ah, the notifications were set to off, I see them now, thanks. Everything seems to be working, except the Adjust HDR Intensity option in the Game Bar is greyed out for some reason.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
Ah, the notifications were set to off, I see them now, thanks. Everything seems to be working, except the Adjust HDR Intensity option in the Game Bar is greyed out for some reason.
If it's greyed out, then that usually means the game doesn't support Auto HDR, either because it's a game with its own HDR implementation that is currently active, or sometimes certain games just don't play nice with Auto HDR I've noticed.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
To cleanse my mind of that Bayonetta 3 trailer, I installed Bayonetta 1. 4K with SGSSAA on OLED...this game is fucking gorgeous. So much better looking than the modern console port, which is the last one I played.

Woodbeam

May 6, 2019
If it's greyed out, then that usually means the game doesn't support Auto HDR, either because it's a game with its own HDR implementation that is currently active, or sometimes certain games just don't play nice with Auto HDR I've noticed.
Ah, it's per game, I see. Works just fine when I open the options menu while already in-game. Thanks again!

In the context of this post, I'm looking for something that can scratch my itch for something similiar to Broken Age, in the point&click genre or something close to it. That has a nice art style, challenging puzzles and some warmt/humour/story.
The Inner World (1+2) - wholesome and clever humour, solid gampelay with neat ideas and wonderfully animated.
Röki - a bit slow at first and a touch too simple here and there, but looks beautiful and has a very touching story.
Jenny LeClue - the gameplay is a bit too repetitive and simple, but gorgeous looking and very, very well written characters and dialogues.

Crowns & Pawns - I have only played the demo so far, but it looks nice and the puzzles feel very "traditional".
Vodoo Detective - people seem to like it and the backgrounds are looking gorgeous. (Haven't touched it myself yet)

Freezard

Oct 28, 2017
To cleanse my mind of that Bayonetta 3 trailer, I installed Bayonetta 1. 4K with SGSSAA on OLED...this game is fucking gorgeous. So much better looking than the modern console port, which is the last one I played.
Does it still hold up well? Have had it on Steam for a while.

Ganado

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Eh, not really similar situation. Spider-man PC getting announced and released in a rather short period of time. Remember that Uncharted 4 PC was announced last September and PS5 version released back in January. Something is going on the port of that game.
Yeah, I know, just a bit lighthearted joking. :)
Spider-Man has a release date which I'm pretty sure they'll hit. They've been totally silent on UC4.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
So with these new Prime Origin codes, I need to link my account now? They no longer just give me an Origin key?

1 gift from Tagyhag

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Tagyhag Tagyhag!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Tagyhag said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: The Surge - Won by Techno Techno (6 entries)

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017

I thought the Bayo 3 trailer looked pretty good, definitely better than the last showing. That said I'm grading it on a curve of 'this has to run on Switch'.

Status
Not open for further replies.