• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do you expect from E3?

• Everything was loot crates

Votes: 63 10.0%
  • Everything was randomly generated maps

Votes: 31 4.9%
  • Everything was class based

Votes: 23 3.7%
  • Everything was F2P

Votes: 17 2.7%
  • Everything was battle royale

Votes: 493 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endruen

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Crap. Even if he is off the mark, RPS and PC Gamer aren't exactly ecstatic either. Dammit, I wanted this to be great and preordered the Deluxe Edition to be one of the few day one games to play this year. But now I get Elite: Dangerous-vibes in the sense that real and interesting depth might not be there. I will have to consider to cancel and refund my pre-order and maybe pick up at a lower price.
It's 4/5 and 8/10 everywhere else, good enough for me.

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone know how to get Steam to recognize my Xbox Elite controller? Everything has been working fine for about a year and now all of a sudden no steam games will work with it. Works in Windows 10 games. I have made sure Xbox controller is selected in big picture mode.

Deleted member 6498

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, in a Sci-Fi setting it's kinda hard to justify game mechanics. Just imagine there's a DNA data bank and you're getting yourself cloned again and again each time.

It's SO HARD to find a damn list for it.
But basically:

Gears of War 4
Super Lucky's Tale
ReCore
Sea of Thieves
Halo Wars
Halo Wars 2

I think there's a couple more, but these are the relevant ones.
They don't even have a section on the store for you to see them all.
State of Decay 2 should be included as well.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China

poster__ondore_s_lies_by_themoonclaw-d7pkgcv.jpg

Would have loved to play it on PC.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Having dropped Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening, I am now ready to fully immerse myself with JW Evolution for the remainder of the month~
That alongside Zenith which I can play an hour each day til I finish or drop it :V

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
I can't even play Paladins well...the last thing I want to do is grab Quake Champions even if it is free :/

City 17

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't follow Blizzards plans for WC3 and I have one question: do they plan to add it to the launcher?
Haven't seen anything about adding it to the launcher, but there has been a couple of nice updates in the last 2-3 months (which from my experience you need the client to be running or the updates wouldn't finish), and battle.net seems pretty active, good stuff.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm playing through Dishonored 2 at the moment, and this game is just breathtaking. It improves on almost anything in the first one, gives you even greater replayability by having to separate protagonists with very different powers, and some of the most imaginative video game levels I have ever seen. I'm at the Clockwork Mansion right now, and I won't say anything to spoil the surprise but it's so fun to navigate.
It's a shame the game didn't sell well, it deserved easily twice the sales of Dishonored 1. And on top of that, there is the Death of the Outsider campaign waiting for me.
I love Arkane, hope Beth let's them make immersive sims for ever and ever.

Arulan

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope Cyberpunk 2077 is an RPG true to its pen and paper roots. Details about the character creation, dialogue mechanics, and use of non-lethal skills would be certainly be appreciated. Other AAA RPG developers haven't given me any reason to hope in some time.

yuraya

Oct 25, 2017
Lara brutally murdering people in the jungle for no reason.

Why can't she just raid tombs peacefully like a normal person?

Status
Not open for further replies.