Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiz Padoo

Oct 13, 2018
Huge month. Want all of those retro collections but if the Turltes Cowabunga isn't released this month it will be Sonic.

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
My first thought (after the initial hype and excitement) was that it feels all bets are off now for future ports, particularly as neither Spidy games were of the Nivida list.

For sure, really feels like anything from Sony's 'prestige' titles can come now. The Miles Morales part only released November 2020, and with an Autumn release date it means the time between PS5 release and PC release will be two years. That's almost nothing for a 'big console exclusive'.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Steam should have an option to show to friends only the games you opened, like PSN and Live. Yes, I'm ashamed of my backlog.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Awesome to see Spider-Man coming to PC. It feels like Spidey coming to PC means that any first party game can come to PC now.
Except Bloodborne.
I have to confess that yeah part of me thought for a while that maybe Spider-Man would get a different treatment from the other games and that if one game wasn't 100000% on the table, that was it cause it is easily the best selling exclusive by far. But now basically everything is on the table. Except Bloodborne.

The biggest surprise now would be seeing a port of a game that isn't a PS4 or PS5 title.

Turnscr3w

Jan 16, 2022
I don't think I can finish Nightmare reaper, I managed to fix the fps issue, but I'm just so bored of the game. I've hit 17 hours in the game and I'm just so bored, the way the map is made also isn't very fun, it actually becomes quiet annoying especially if there's a hidden lever somewhere.
Maybe it's a "me" issue and I just don't like doom inspired games, idk.

Last edited:

Phinor

Oct 27, 2017

There has to be big plans in motion for Bloodborne, it makes no sense to keep it buried in a shoddy state on PS4. It's a genre defining game of generation. Either there's a big remaster/reimagining in development.. or there's some odd rights/license issue that can never be solved. Nothing else makes sense.

Yeah I still believe for some reason...

Oct 28, 2017
England
For sure, really feels like anything from Sony's 'prestige' titles can come now. The Miles Morales part only released November 2020, and with an Autumn release date it means the time between PS5 release and PC release will be two years. That's almost nothing for a 'big console exclusive'.

Precisely! I'm left wondering about whether that oft-rumoured The Last of Us remaster could be another surprise addition.

PC Gaming ERA | August 2022 - Homecoming

This is perfect.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
I am having weird issue with Steam wishlist, not sure if some of you experienced this before and can help.
I added Cat Museum to my wishlist not long ago, recently the key for the game was gifted to me and i activated it, i played and finished the game... But the problem is, the game is still in my wishlist. And there is no way i can remove it. The games go away from the wishlist once you buy them. But this time the game stayed there and no matter how many times i tried to remove it, it keeps coming back once i exit the wishlist.

I contacted Steam support and they were like "we have no solution for this issue at the moment", this is the 3rd time i am getting this kind of answer for the issues i had on Steam. They did say that i should try removing it from the wishlist while in the Big Picture mode, but there is no way to do that since even while i am in the wishlist, for this game it says "in your library" and when i open the game store page i can't do anything from there. Guess i am forever stuck with Cat Museum in my wishlist...

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
I am having weird issue with Steam wishlist, not sure if some of you experienced this before and can help.
I added Cat Museum to my wishlist not long ago, recently the key for the game was gifted to me and i activated it, i played and finished the game... But the problem is, the game is still in my wishlist. And there is no way i can remove it. The games go away from the wishlist once you buy them. But this time the game stayed there and no matter how many times i tried to remove it, it keeps coming back once i exit the wishlist.

I contacted Steam support and they were like "we have no solution for this issue at the moment", this is the 3rd time i am getting this kind of answer for the issues i had on Steam. They did say that i should try removing it from the wishlist while in the Big Picture mode, but there is no way to do that since even while i am in the wishlist, for this game it says "in your library" and when i open the game store page i can't do anything from there. Guess i am forever stuck with Cat Museum in my wishlist...

Removing the game from your account should readd the "Wishlist" button to the store page. Afterwards, you can restore your disabled licence by revisiting the same link and clicking "It's not in my library".

Last edited:

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
I demand to be heavily teased by Devolver's marketing. I won't be satisfied by anything less.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Suda51?

D'aww, I wanted the Carrion Monster to be the host inside the mech!

Devolver is utterly ruthless, stealing Geoff's thunder like this.

Also, please tell me Devolver is bringing back Shadows of the Damned.

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just going to buy FFR on epic, I want to play this game badly and it's on sale

Any bugs/glitches I should look out for?

Edit: nevermind, read pcgaming wiki

Last edited:

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
I'm just going to buy FFR on epic, I want to play this game badly and it's on sale

Any bugs/glitches I should look out for?

Edit: nevermind, read pcgaming wiki
it's really not that great of a port, I would just wait. It hasn't been patched since January or had any sort of substantial patch IIRC.

Jazzem

Feb 2, 2018

Promising stuff here!

The Twitter thread goes into great detail on the process, the stuff about interpolating to higher frame rates without breaking game logic is especially exciting to me :D

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
I'm still giddy about Spider-man coming to PC. I don't really get into superhero stuff anymore but I absolutely love the video games. I was convinced that game would stay a console exclusive. I figured all the Marvel stuff would, so now I'm excited that we'll get that Wolverine game on PC as well. That would be a good game to do console and PC release on day one! :)

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
In light of the Spiderman news, everyone should play Insomniac's best game, Sunset Overdrive* if they haven't already.

*dozens of us believe this

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
Sunset Overdrive was probably the most fun i had with the game in last few years. But i was skipping the challenge missions.

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
Hyped for the Quarry, glad they're doing another big budget Until Dawn level game. One of those who liked the Anthology games tho. If nothing else House of Ashes was a great visual showcase

1 gift from RR30

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from RR30 RR30!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

RR30 said:
Origin key from Humble I won't use

These are our awesome prizes:

• Origin Origin: Command & Conquer Remastered Collection - Won by Cels Cels (11 entries)

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
now imagine NOT being in the UK and having that Queen bullshit splattered on the news here.

Like, who the fuck cares about the Queen's birthday or whatever it is. Apparently not even the British do, so why would we?

Status
Not open for further replies.