Stef

Oct 28, 2017
Rome, Italy, Planet Earth
Just bought this puzzle/roguelike on Steam (it is currently at 45% off) and played a bit.

And it is ADDICTIVE.

I mean, REALLY addictive.

Basically a roguelike customizable slot machine, with LOTS of different icons to get and use.

I'll leave here a trailer: in case you are even remotely interested in this kind of game I advice you to give it a try (there's a demo on Steam).

Game is still in Early Access and with the current discount it costs less than 5 Euros/USD).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcbKTeJ6uXU

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
This made me remember King Cashing, a slot RPG game, it was pretty good but sadly never got updated to 64 bits so it's forever lost.
Second game was OK but got too complicated for its own good.

Paroni

Dec 17, 2020
I got it from one of the Itch.io bundles. Played it more than other games in that bundle combined. Despite it's randomness, chasing those perfect synergies is very addictive and it feels so damn good whenever your vision for the run really works.

Grifter

Oct 26, 2017
Love the landlord spin, but is this really just slots outside of expanding the "machine?"

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I got it from one of the Itch.io bundles. Played it more than other games in that bundle combined. Despite it's randomness, chasing those perfect synergies is very addictive and it feels so damn good whenever your vision for the run really works.

Oh, if it's in an itch.io bundle it's possible I may already have this. I'll double check later.

Paroni

Dec 17, 2020
Love the landlord spin, but is this really just slots outside of expanding the "machine?"

It does have possibilities of strategy and going for certain builds and combos, since different icons getting rolled at the same screen affect each other in various ways and can even change each other.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
We're getting hooked on literal slot machines now? šŸ˜‚ Couldn't even put up a pretense of a game?

DrHercouet

May 25, 2018
France
Played the demo for a good 5 minutes and bought it straight away. It's the perfect casual game I was looking for after Vampire Survivors!

Silius

Dec 10, 2017
Tacoma, Wa
Just want to let y'all know this is on mobile as of a few hours ago for $4.99 and it slaps.
play.google.com

Luck be a Landlord - Apps on Google Play

Defeat your landlord in this slot machine roguelike deckbuilder!

apps.apple.com

ā€ŽLuck be a Landlord

ā€ŽDefeat your landlord in this slot machine roguelike deckbuilder! Your landlord is knocking on your door. You have one coin left to your name. You insert the coin into your slot machine...and...JACKPOT! Luck be a Landlord, tonight! Luck be a Landlord is a roguelike deckbuilder about using a...

7thFloor

Oct 27, 2017
U.S.
I don't know how I feel about these types of games being the new face of the "roguelike genre", they're fine I guess but wow the word roguelike has become basically useless for finding games that actually have any real similarities