• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Finally a critical/penguin0 thread.

Dude is legit my favorite YouTuber. I mean, yeah, some of the company he keeps isn't the best and he isn't necessarily someone I agree with politically, but his videos crack me up.

Also his voice is legit amazing.

DaciaJC

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Pretty sure Cr1TiKaL is the first YouTuber I ever subscribed to. It's been well worth it over the years. I think his best content is still the TV advertisement parodies he used to do more of a while ago, not as much a fan of the longer gameplay videos.

Deleted member 4292

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like some of his videos, hate others.

He is such a different person when he is streaming too from what I've seen. Honestly seems like a well rounded nice guy, pretty sure he donates to charity's often iirc, or use to.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I made it 33 seconds in before I had to stop. The constant string of lazy, uncreative profanity and the dull, low-energy voiceover killed it for me.

Dunkey has been on a downslope lately, but he's a maestro compared to this guy.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Wow this was terrible.

I assume this is just a bad video, given the channel is pretty popular?

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm surprised so many of you don't know Cr1tik@l. He's been around since the mid-2000s and had some really funny early videos, but his persona in the current era simply isn't funny.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
My youtuber can beat up your youtuber.
I'll never get this mentality. I like dunkey, but I also like a lot of other youtubers as do most people. I have no idea what the OP was thinking, it's like System Wars for youtubers.

I'm surprised so many of you don't know Cr1tik@l. He's been around since the mid-2000s and had some really funny early videos, but his persona in the current era simply isn't funny.
I've heard of him before but never watched his stuff. This seems like a bad place to start given it's a pretty terrible video, but every content creator makes crap stuff here and there.

Ironic, considering Dunkey sounds like the human form of mashed potatoes.
That's how he actually sounds though. If this guy actually sounds like someone putting on a voice that's...a shame?
Edit: Apparently that is how he actually sounds, my apologies!

Last edited:

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Critikal's MW2 commentary parody is still hilarious nearly a decade later

Nexus2049

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is it so hard to not post only negatives in a thread, and bring other YouTubers into it? If you're only comment is going to be how you don't like Critikal or you thought the video was bad, either fuck off and don't post in the thread about him, or at least give a reason why you don't like it.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Is it so hard to not post only negatives in a thread, and bring other YouTubers into it? If you're only comment is going to be how you don't like Critikal or you thought the video was bad, either fuck off and don't post in the thread about him, or at least give a reason why you don't like it.
People brought "other youtubers" into the thread because the OP originally mentioned them. Which you would know, if you had read the thread.

Saying that we don't find it funny is enough reason to not like the video, or do you want a shot by shot break down of ever bad joke in the video? Don't be a fanboy, c'mon. This video was not good, regardless of the youtuber's other work.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017

wtf? threads arent for positives only. Ive never seen this guy before and it was legitimately hard to watch when the guy sounds so unenthusiastic while making crude jokes. Ill be critical of Critikal all I want, thanks.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of nonsense in this thread. Crit1kal is an OG and also not a homophobe like dunkey, a fact that constantly gets overlooked on here for some reason.

Vadara

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of nonsense in this thread. Crit1kal is an OG and also not a homophobe like dunkey, a fact that constantly gets overlooked on here for some reason.
Yeah I am like amazed at how many people apparently don't know about Critikal on here, dude has been on youtube for like a friggin' decade.

someday

Oct 25, 2017
I liked a few of his videos back in the MW2 days. He was funny in a time when every other CoD video was an over-edited no-scope 360 montage and he was getting 3 kills in a match and pretending like he was amazing. I always assumed he was just making fun of the others. I watched a couple of his newer videos recently and really didn't see any appeal though. I'm actually surprised he's still around lol.

Edit - the video posted above it the one I was talking about! I guess it was just one kill.

Akronis

Prophet of Regret - Lizard Daddy
Oct 25, 2017
Dunkey is legit awful, so yea anything is better than him.

Critikal recently hasn't been too great with his 2017 video about how "everything is fascism now" garbage hot take.

Nexus2049

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
wtf? threads arent for positives only. Ive never seen this guy before and it was legitimately hard to watch when the guy sounds so unenthusiastic while making crude jokes. Ill be critical of Critikal all I want, thanks.

Not saying it has to be positives, but if someone literally just says that X is shit without specifying, it's pointless imo.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Critikal's MW2 commentary parody is still hilarious nearly a decade later

I could not make it more than 2 minutes.

His monotone voice and absolutely boring commentary just makes it a chore to watch.

His yakuza video was exactly the same way, just with the word Dicks thrown in every 10 seconds.

Guess people like to watch this

crimzonflame

Oct 25, 2017
Still cant believe (not in a bad way) how popular this guy got. I remember watching his original MW2 vids when he had like a few hundred subscribers, then a few years later I checked one his vids and the dude had over a million subscribers.