• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Would you lick something that had fecal matter on it previously, but it was washed off using only water?
You mean something like this?

311_us_r_1ct_12-14.png

meow

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
I forgot to flush just last week. I realized about halfway to the sink but someone else already went in the stall. I'm used to toilets flushing automatically and I literally just forgot.

Deleted member 11157

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Some people like to stack their turds on top of other turds. It's like pay it forward at starbucks drive thru, but with turds and not flushing.

Timeaisis

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
While were at it, why do seemingly half of all men refuse to pull up the seat in a public restroom and then proceed to furiously urinate all over the damn place?

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
The disgusting humans that don't flush out somehow piss all over seats (like wtf lift the seat if you don't want to aim). These people are just garbage humans

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
People are just so fucking disgusting when it comes to public bathrooms. I'd hate to be a janitor. Sad really.

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
At a campsite I used to go to as a kid the bathrooms were a mess, there was always poop *every fucking where*.

I think I've entered a stall with poo on every concievable location possible.

on the seat? check
on the left wall? check
back wall? check
right wall? check
door? check
doorhandle? check
floor? check
ceiling? check

HOW DO YOU GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT ON THE CEILING.

To this day I do not understand the madness of the toilets at that campsite, someone must've been doing it intentionally.

Rayne

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, public restrooms can be really depressing from a "How lazy can people be?" standpoint. In the last week on two separate occasions I saw a guy standing at the urinal using one hand to do his business while he browsed his phone with the other. Neither person washed his hands, either. A couple weeks before that I saw an employee of a store walk out of a stall and not wash his hands. At least he flushed, I guess...

When it's time to leave the restroom I'm this guy:

svD3KyI.gif

Holy shit that is so me. Edit: Especially the opening the door with the papertowel XD

OP
OP
Bor Gullet

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit that is so me. Don't forget the opening the door with the papertowel XD

As a wee lad my mother would tell me to open the bathroom doors with the paper towel (in public places).

I thought she was crazy (albeit still kind of do) but I totally get what she meant by that.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
As a janitor myself, I can relate OP. Pisses me off the kind of things I see. I especially hate when I clean the toilet and 10 minutes later someone's already peed all over the seat.

Maxina

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, public restrooms can be really depressing from a "How lazy can people be?" standpoint. In the last week on two separate occasions I saw a guy standing at the urinal using one hand to do his business while he browsed his phone with the other. Neither person washed his hands, either. A couple weeks before that I saw an employee of a store walk out of a stall and not wash his hands. At least he flushed, I guess...

svD3KyI.gif
That is me right there. Just this past week at work, i went in the restroom to wash my face, only to see a guy come out of the crapper and immediately leave without washing hands. The worse thing is we work in a GMP regulated environment, and nasty shithead walked out with unwashed hands.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
While were at it, why do seemingly half of all men refuse to pull up the seat in a public restroom and then proceed to furiously urinate all over the damn place?

I pee all over the seat, then grab a fistful of toilet paper, wipe up, and flush it. That way I get all the benefits of peeing on the seat and the next person doesn't even know it happened.

Waddle Dee

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
California
Also might as well mention that I used to work as a Service Clerk at a Smart & Final. Now, if you've ever been to a Smart & Final you're probably aware that a lot of the people that frequent them don't fit the "Smart" label. I remember having to clean up after an elderly guy took a shit all over the sides of the toilet seat, but not in the actual seat. At least he was old as dirt so he sort of had an excuse. The teenager who did the same thing close to my last day there had no such excuse.

Yourfawthaaa

Nov 2, 2017
Bronx, NY
Luckily my job has cleaning people who clean the rest rooms all day but i remember my first job (movie theater) people who piss all around the toilet and not flush after they were done. After dealing with that once, i told my manager i wasn't fucking with those bathrooms again. Sure enough he never asked me too again.

People are gross fam.

Like the hat?

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still trying to figure out how people shed so many pubes. Especially when they end up on top of the urinal. Are they plucking them and leaving them as an offering? And don't say it's all beard hair. There's no way.

Uzuki

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I was once helping run an event and I had to go to the bathroom. Some guy is in the stall doing his thing then walks out right past the sinks and doesn't even think twice about washing hands.

Like wtf

It kills me when they do this because you can hear AND smell them and they just stroll out of there without a care in the world. HOW CAN YOU GO ABOUT YOUR DAY KNOWING THAT THERE IS DOODY ON YOUR HANDS?!

I remember this bathroom horror story was from a few years ago at one of those bus stop restaurants. As I'm going into the bathroom this kid is exiting the stall, snickering his ass off. I see behind him and not only I there toilet paper on, in and around the toilet bowl, but the kid had the audacity to piss all over it and leave a poo as piece of resistance. I called him out on it and his eyes bugged when he saw me. I was wearing a military cameo jacket, had my beige duffel bag with me, and a bandage over my eye from the cut I had got from falling headfirst into my desk. I must have looked like I had came back from a round of service. I had him down on his knees cleaning the entire room. The best part was when he was cleaning the bowl his hand slipped in and he was grabbing a fistful of his own shit.

Dicer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Men of the world: the bowl is much bigger than your piss tube, learn to fucking aim...

Also why is a non-flushed dump company with a giant wad of tp, you obviously don't care about cleanliness, so you didn't use all that on your asshole...

Also women's rooms can be as gross if not worse, put those pads and tampons in the bin, not on around or near the toilet...

People are gross, ugh.

Nov 30, 2017
I actually have a friend whose one of those people that feel they don't need to wash their hands after pooping, and his reasoning is "if I didn't get anything on my hands, why should I have to wash them". I was like dude, you still need to wash them, your hands are still covered in poop particles. Oh, btw, after all of this he looked at me like I was the weirdo for washing my hands, and like it was all new to him.

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
For all the scary shit I've seen in the men's restrooms, they pale in comparison to the horror stories I've heard about women's restrooms.

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Other day I went in a City Market bathroom and in the stall there was something very sticky on the floor...

svD3KyI.gif
That's me! I carefully plan what I do while I'm using the toilet/urinal. I try to avoid touching the handles of sinks as well.

chaos_planes

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is why I avoid public restrooms. If I need to take a leak, I'll go around the back/to the bin area. If I need to take a shit I'll just go home.

Robdraggoo

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's probably been over a decade that I've been in a public restroom that wasn't self flushing, ain fact, the toilets at work fucking flushes if I lean forward too much splashing water on my balls.

So if I go to as public restroom and there's shit in there, it's the toilets fault.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
I've come across way too many unflushed toilet filled with poop. It's ridiculous, but the worst part is that there is never any paper in there! It's so confusing to me. It's like they want to showcase their shit.

Lovely Salsa

Banned
Dec 21, 2017
I never get why there are so many shits in public toilets without toilet paper, like there is a lot of people walking around with shitty unwiped arses. Also, at uni, I felt like the only guy who washes his hand after a piss? What's up with that? Dirty bastards.

If you never touch your pee pee while you piss, why wash?

Anyways, I get annoyed to no end when people dont flush. Just last week at my workplace a co worker did this. Id fire his ass on the spot

erlim

Oct 26, 2017
London
I remember before I went off to boarding school, at my public high school, some kid would poop directly on the floor of the boys bathroom towards the end of 8th period everyday. Every time I went to the bathroom after school, the same janitor would be cleaning poop off the floor and I always felt sorry for him.

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
I disagree that it doesn't make sense. Some people care more about their own minor comfort than the greater discomfort of others.

BeforeU

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I know its so fucking disgusting. I seriously want to punch all these people so hard. I work in on of the top 20 companies in Canada and this shit still happens. Just whyyyy

Why do people want me to see their poop

Fucking disgusting assholes

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
I've seen this more times than I care to admit. Also the whole leaving half a roll of paper towel in the toilet. I couldn't imagine myself doing that.

On top of all that you know they either skip washing their hands or just run water over their hands for 2 Mississippi's and then bounce.

Deleted member 5334

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In 2016 when I went to visit a friend of mine up in Canada in Hamilton, we were headed to Toronto so he could get me to the Greyhound station in the morning. Anyways, I needed to use the bathroom for one reason or another (that's another story), and when I get into the Burger King in the downtown area for Toronto at like... I think it was 1-2AM, the entire toilet, floor, etc., was all littered with piss. Never mind the freaking toilet wasn't flushed, the entire surrounding area was just a piss pool.

I probably should've like... just had us go to the McDonalds that was up the street, which was.. curious located in front of a strip club. But then again, I don't know if it would've been much better, truth be told..

Regardless, that was probably by far the worst experience with public restrooms. I'd even consider just seeing poop in the toilet unflushed nowhere near as bad as this.

BigGreenMat

Nov 2, 2017
I would say 50% not wanting to touch anything/being an ass and 50% just forgetting because it not being routine.

真棒!

Banned
Nov 24, 2017
In grade school, I'm pretty sure it's a customary thing for all the boys to just piss all over the entire rest room on the first day. Gotta make those Janitors earn their paycheck am i right?

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
There's this sociological theory of gradual neglect, I forgot what it's called exactly. Where people see something that's messy or broken and then think that it's ok to not take care of it because it already is messy anyway. So they walk into a bad smelling public toilet and think that since it's already bad smelling and dirty, they can just not flush or piss on the seat or whatever.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
I always flush. Now, if the toilet has issues am I going to stop what I'm doing to go get maintenance? Depends. At work? Of course. Some random train station? No.

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People can be incredibly gross.

I recall a Neogaf thread that discussed washing hands after going to the bathroom and somebody actually claimed that people were being elitist snobs for expecting others to wash their hands after taking a shit.

So...yeah...

man wut

i wash my hands every time I go to the bathroom, pee or poop. Bathrooms are disgusting.