THE210

Nov 30, 2017
People get killed over stupid stuff all the time it's not really about the sandwich. Some people will snap over any little thing

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there..

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus. There's literally nothing special about this sandwich other than artificial scarcity. Tasted like a McChicken.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The chicken sandwich will likely just be a catalyst for something else and not the actual cause.

DirtySprite3

Banned
Sep 13, 2019

ChristianH94

Apr 14, 2019
i was surprised and then I read Prince George's county and was like "oh." I haven't been down there too many times but I swear every time I've been around there I swear to god there's always something ridiculous going on

Apokalipz

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 1, 2019
It is never that deep that you have to stab someone for a sandwich. May the victim RIP.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
Yeah i deliver for PostMates and stopped accepting Popeye's orders the day that sandwich came back. The Boondocks episode about the chicken place was 1000% spot on.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck are they putting in these sandwiches?

Stabbing someone to death over a chicken sandwich?

DiK4

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
We live in Family Guy times now. Its official. Everything we laughed about because it was too ridiculous to happen is now.. happening.

Felt

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I just had this yesterday too... it's pretty good but who cares it's a forgettable fried chicken sandwich. My local fried chicken places are vastly superior, always available, and cost only a little more.

THE210

Nov 30, 2017
We live in Family Guy times now. Its official. Everything we laughed about because it was too ridiculous to happen is now.. happening.

This isn't new Stuff like this has always happened. Person A gets mad at person B and kills them. The only difference is the media framing it as all about a sandwich or a video game or whatever case specific thing they can sensationalize.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I don't think anyone has ever been stabbed over the McRib, so I dunno if artificial scarcity is the reason for this murder.

DiK4

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
This isn't new Stuff like this has always happened. Person A gets mad at person B and kills them. The only difference is the media framing it as all about a sandwich or a video game or whatever case specific thing they can sensationalize.

You're right, though because I tend to stray from watching the news due to its nature of trying to entertain rather than just talk truth I tend to forget how awful some people can be.
Can you imagine living your whole life and then dying over a sandwich?

Wasn't this a Boondock's episode actually?
Might be, it just sounded like something that Peter would do.

Vibranium

Oct 28, 2017
Man, just how good is this sandwich? I don't even know if Canadian Popeyes have them and I don't live anywhere near one.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
You hype products to the extreme and people go crazy. Of course something like this would happen, this is America, consumerism taking over everywhere.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is a textbook example of Capitalism being unsustainable and harmful.

NoKisum

Nov 11, 2017
DMV Area, USA
I very often hear people say, "Ugh, I'm starving. I'd literally kill for some [insert favorite food] right now." And this guy actually had the balls to do it.

FAKE EDIT: Oh shit, this happened in Oxon Hill? ...Yeah, that makes sense actually.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When you live in a first world country, submerged by food of all kinds, having the option to go full opulence anytime.

And then you murder someone over a fucking chicken sandwich. Humanity has failed so hard lol.

I hope this fuck got to eat it at least, dude just ate his freedom in the most literal way possible.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
Guys the sandwich was m
People get killed over stupid stuff all the time it's not really about the sandwich. Some people will snap over any little thing
You are making too much sense for this thread. Its more interesting/topical for people to really believe it was about the sandwich