• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
FVQcu41UAAEp5-U

persona.atlus.com

Persona | Official Website

EXPERIENCE PERSONA ON MODERN PLATFORMS!
Persona 5 Royal, Persona 4 Golden, and Persona 3 Portable are coming to Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows PC! Persona 5 Royal releases October 21, 2021!
Also coming to PS4, PS5 and Steam

Last edited:

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Sucks they put the worst version of P3 in. At least I can just play it on PS2.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit yes

I hope they did a lot of work to make P3P look good when played on big screens though lol

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
Is that the RE4 remake in 2023? Holy shit if that's on Game Pass Day 1.

Probably should have just made a general "upcoming game pass games" thread, I love Persona but it's not the biggest news in that graphic, lol. And not sure if we need a unique thread per announcement.

Callisto Protocol day one on Gamepass?! Awesome!

I did a double take at that too, I thought maybe I'd forgotten it was made by Bethesda or something. If that's new news it's huge.

Really feels like we're on the verge of a price increase, the value of the service is getting more ridiculous all the time.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017

Probably should have just made a general "upcoming game pass games" thread, I love Persona but it's not the biggest news in that graphic, lol. And not sure if we need a unique thread per announcement.

I did a double take at that too, I thought maybe I'd forgotten it was made by Bethesda or something. If that's new news it's huge.

Really feels like we're on the verge of a price increase, the value of the service is getting more ridiculous all the time.
Look again no Gamepass banner at the top.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Downright shocked to see folks reacting negatively to Portable because as an outside appreciater of the series for many years I thought that was the version people strongly preferred. 🤔

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017

It does not have the gamepads logo.

Pyroblazer

Oct 30, 2017

Not everything in this list is game pass, just games for Xbox in the next 12 months.
Diablo 4, Dead Space, RE4 and Callisto Protocol aren't Game Pass for example.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
P3P over FES/ a Remake, really?

Welp, I didn't like the bad VN version of the story so I'm def not playing it again on PC.

Downright shocked to see folks reacting negatively to Portable because as an outside appreciater of the series for many years I thought that was the version people strongly preferred. 🤔
I never got that impression, just that people like the female MC.