• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
All these years and we get Persona 3 Portable again

mila-ximenez-salvame.gif

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Portable instead of FES is lame, I'd rather emulate the PS2 one then.

BUT PERSONA 5 ROYAL YOOOOOO

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
Should have used this opportunity to make a P3 definitive edition. All the P3P improvements + FeMC, but with the post-game content from FES and 3D navigation.

That's going to take a full remake. They aren't going to do that for something like this. If they ever did something like that it'd be announced as its own thing and as a much bigger deal

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like that we have to debate if P3FES or P3P is better. Atlus should be producing a new release that adds the best of both and also makes important QoL features because the game is like...15 years old...this seems extremely cheap and watch them just be emulating it or some shit.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
I'll add P3P is good too even if its missing some stuff and its great for people who want to play as a woman. I just wish they'd at the very least give us both versions.

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
UGH! Atlus really needs to do a definitive version of Persona 3; The Answer, Femc, Party control, and a compendium like Golden/Royal.

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Naa man. They have to had redone P3P. Refuse to believe they'll release that game in the modern era like tbat

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know if I'll have time ever again to play a Persona game... but maybe I'll jump in on 5.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Really wish P4 was earlier but it's good to see this finally come out elsewhere.