• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Concert artwork by Soejima

fv.png

The concert will be held for 2 days,
FRbHu7QUYAIkexG

Day 1 will focus on songs from Persona 5 (Royal) and Persona 3. Day 2 is Persona 5 (Strikers) and Persona 4.

Both days will also be livestreamed worldwide
FRbIXjpVkAEkkNm

ticket prices (4,400 yen per day for livestream)

https://p-ch.jp/p-wish2022/

Last edited:

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
So that's where the Persona 6 reveal maybe is. The last concerts had Royal and this does fall under Autumn.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
I love these, is that the P3 singer in the glasses? I don't remember her looking like that

Kivvi

Jun 25, 2018
Really, Persona 5 was released in September 2016, I think we have a good chance for an announcement.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
So yeah Persona 6 there. The concerts are always were they have had their announcements, last concert had Royal and Strikers.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Happy to have a date, so I can comfortably ignore all of the announcements between now and then.

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
Really, Persona 5 was released in September 2016, I think we have a good chance for an announcement.
I remember importing OG Persona 5 and happy I got the Platinum trophy before it finally released outside JPN. But has it really been over over 5.5 years since P5 came out???????????

Kivvi

Jun 25, 2018
I remember importing OG Persona 5 and happy I got the Platinum trophy before it finally released outside JPN. But has it really been over over 5.5 years since P5 came out???????????
It will be 6 years old on the 15 of September.
Another indicator for a new Persona game could be the fact that P5 got a ton of spin-offs so they need a new main Persona game for milking.

Neverx

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Sep 17, 2020
Florida
Yeah Persona 6 is 100% going to be announced during this, not even a shadow of a doubt. I just wonder if they'll announce two project again since it's two days.

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
Maybe we'll get a teaser and the intro song in the concert as a surprise.

Not holding my breath. I expect nothing. Maybe lots non teasers that end up being nothing.

Kinda interested in livestreaming this. I love how they settled on having a 2 day event. They are now at a point where there are so many great songs that they can't just cut them from the show.

Papasmurf531

May 2, 2018
Someday my GF and I are going to see one of these in person. Really really need to be there in person someday.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I expect a very brief P6 teaser (similar to vanilla P5 and P5R teasers) with no date at the end.

They'll confirm the color of the game which will be green and maaaaaaaybe give us some hints at the themes of the game.

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
Persona live shows are among my favorite things, so glad to see that they're finally back.

Really like what they're doing here, 2019 also had 2 days but the setlist was mostly the same and a lot of classics were left out. This way they'll be able to cover everything.

OP
OP
Xenosaga

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe we'll see 2-3 second of MC as well, if Atlus is feeling generous.

At most I expect something like this:

I think P5R was also good because I remember it having shorter gap until next info.

The problem with P5 reveal was the time it took until we actually got a proper trailer.

Hopefully if they just tease P6 at the concert, the next info won't take too long.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I think P5R was also good because I remember it having shorter gap until next info.

The problem with P5 reveal was the time it took until we actually got a proper trailer.

Hopefully if they just tease P6 at the concert, the next info won't take too long.
For some reason I don't expect P6 to be a 2023 title, so I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a while before we see the actual game.

I imagine that 2023 will (finally) be the year we see Project Fantasy.

Mr. Genuine

Mar 23, 2018
I know people like to circlejerk about their doom, doubt, and pessimism in Atlus threads, but it should be noted that seriously doubting that Persona 6 will be announced at this concert is pretty much on the same level of cognitive deficiency as all those people who thought that SMT 5 was cancelled due to the radio silence about that game at the time.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
ZnJllrL.png

😊😊😊😊

They acknowledged them!

Also I'm not surprised this announcement was something stupid. I'm sure the concert is where they'll have a Persona 6 teaser, and at this point my hopes of a Persona 1 remake and Persona 2 duology remasters are pretty much dashed.

OP
OP
Xenosaga

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
I know people like to circlejerk about their doom, doubt, and pessimism in Atlus threads, but it should be noted that seriously doubting that Persona 6 will be announced at this concert is pretty much on the same level of cognitive deficiency as all those people who thought that SMT 5 was cancelled due to the radio silence about that game at the time.
There is higher chance of Persona 6 being announced at this concert than KH4 being announced at the anniversary event this month. KH4 happened, and I believe P6 will happen as well!

OP
OP
Xenosaga

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
ZnJllrL.png

😊😊😊😊

They acknowledged them!

Also I'm not surprised this announcement was something stupid. I'm sure the concert is where they'll have a Persona 6 teaser, and at this point my hopes of a Persona 1 remake and Persona 2 duology remasters are pretty much dashed.
There is still 4 more announcement spots left (excluding the final Autumn announcement) in the anniversary site so there is still hope.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
I expect a very brief P6 teaser (similar to vanilla P5 and P5R teasers) with no date at the end.

They'll confirm the color of the game which will be green and maaaaaaaybe give us some hints at the themes of the game.

I'm gonna go bold, Atlus/Sega have been revealing games very close to it's release these past few years with Lost Judgment, Soul Hackers 2 and the re-reveal of SMTV in June 2020 and although a date wasn't given, it did come out a year and few months later.

I'm gonna say it's getting a year at the end of the trailer and later when they have a date, it will be confirmed for a Simultaneous Worldwide launch

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna go bold, Atlus/Sega have been revealing games very close to it's release these past few years with Lost Judgment, Soul Hackers 2 and the re-reveal of SMTV in June 2020 and although a date wasn't given, it did come out a year and few months later.

I'm gonna say it's getting a year at the end of the trailer and later when they have a date, it will be confirmed for a Simultaneous Worldwide launch
While I see your reasoning and I agree with it, I think in case of Persona 6, the game is probably at early to mid stages of development and they are only announcing it now to have something substantial to finish the anniversary celebration with.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
While I see your reasoning and I agree with it, I think in case of Persona 6, the game is probably at early to mid stages of development and they are only announcing it now to have something substantial to finish the anniversary celebration with.

fair, but for the sake of a fun disagreement, I want to point out that we didn't know how long Project Pen was in development before it was revealed to be Soul Hackers 2 and that's coming out this year.

If Royal finished dev in mid-late 2019 and if some of the staff already working on P6 on the side while that's happening (I don't think all of P-Studio was on Royal or Strikers), I can definitely see something being ready for next year or two.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
P6 likely taking so long because they had to add PS5/Switch/PC/Xbox/Android/iOS/Ouya as development platforms.

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I've always really wanted to go to one of these. The last one looked amazing on stream. Might try to swing it this time.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
VIP tickets sounds tempting but there's a lottery system.

Maybe I'll just get a streaming ticket.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019