• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

blog.gala.games

LEGACY — Land Sale Starts Tomorrow

Launching in 2022, from Peter Molyneux and 22cans, comes the first ever blockchain-powered business sim! Start your legacy!

Legacy is a creative entrepreneur's dream come true, an opportunity for players to build their very own business, designing their very own products from a huge array of possibilities as they create a business empire the likes of which the world has never seen!

Owning a Land NFT allows you to start your own in-game blockchain business association in Legacy. You will be able to play Legacy, while earning and owning your gameplay.

Crucially, as a business association owner, you will have access to Legacy Keys. These items can be lent to other people who want to start an in-game business in Legacy, making them your in-game Business Partners. As part of your association, they will share a portion of their earned LegacyCoin with you.

LegacyCoin is the currency that enables the innovative blockchain experience that is Legacy to exist.

LegacyCoin (LEGACY) is a new Cryptocurrency lying on the Ethereum blockchain which complies with the tried and trusted ERC-20 token standard.

This new cryptocurrency has many uses, from acquiring Legacy Keys for lending, to trading within the game economy, acquiring exclusive game item NFTs and many more exciting and innovative utilities yet to be revealed.

Legacy is a game that leverages player ownership, play-to-earn, lend-to-earn, highly functional NFTs and a truly unique community driven economy… and this is just the beginning.

Legacy is here to push the boundaries of blockchain gaming beyond your wildest dreams.

The creative genius of Peter Molyneux, creator of the god game genre (among many others), along with 22cans is now teaming up with the expertise of Eric Schiermeyer and Gala games in order to put Legacy at the frontier of blockchain gaming.

tumblr_m3vs7qXesO1qbhz43.gif

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
You know, it would actually be interesting if someone were to announce an NFT game and half of the things in the pitch were just made up on the spot.

It's like several layers of gibberish all stacked on top of each other.

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
How can you "redefine" blockchain gaming when nobody has been able to define what the hell it is yet?

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
of course it's THIS GUYYY

i'm not gonna get hyped but maybe it could be cool lmfaoooo. I want to believe the Mike McCarthy he is working with is the Cowboys coach too because that would make just as much sense as anything else

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Lol, the description is filled with grift related words and not a single one about you know...how the game works to be fun.

"I am going to start an artificial land rush y'all! BUY IN BUY IN BUY IN"

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think we've seen him in a while right? Imagine coming back and this is what you announce.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
least surprising thing

in fact this shoulda been a bingo freespace, of course petey m was gonna go at nfts

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
That's exactly what I'd expect them to return to do. Another blockchain game that's just a multilevel marketing scheme. This time you can own a piece of the cube.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Molly "NFTs are the future of gaming. My next game is about a God who creates a person made of NFTs, and his name is Milo"
People trying to push NFTs "Goddammit not this guy. Pack it up boys lets find another thing"

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Curiosity Inside the Cube 2: Somehow Impossibly Shittier