• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kaiser Swayze

Oct 30, 2017
I try not to think about the fact that cats don't have buttcheeks when I see my cat sitting on EVERYTHING IN THE HOUSE. Basically all of my things have been stamped at some point.

alzabo

Dec 31, 2017
There are, uh, people who keep their pets clean and clean up after their pets...

Bernkastel

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Jan 15, 2018
Brazil
hell there are people that have made threads about shitting and not even cleaning up! of course there are people here that would probably do that.
921867.gif

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
So you just up and decided to create a thread to make sure people knew how terrible your opinions are?

BAN PUNCHER

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
by not cleaning up i mean the op saying he doesn't know why people use toilet paper all the time when crapping and that he doesn't feel the need to do so all the time.
You forgot the part where he Facetimed the poop with a friend who they then got into an argument with when the OP didn't and then refused to wipe.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Pets are indeed dirty.

You work to keep them and your environment clean.

Mr_F_Snowman

Oct 27, 2017
What a weird thread. Most animals are probably cleaner and carry less harmful bacteria than most of the human beings you (possibly) interact with. Also are you ever intimate with other humans OP? Some people enjoy having their butt licked apparently, maybe you should try it and see if the cats and dogs were right all along........

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
I get grossed out by some pet habits too

I went to a small apartment where a guy had 4-5 cats with his girlfriend. Fucking awful. Couldnt breathe and dipped super early because the air was pure cat hair. It was a small DND party, my first time ever, and the people were all blissfully unaware. I couldnt deal with it

Then there are people who allow dogs to lick their lips and teeth. I cant understand that one

And I never trust the appetizers around a coffee table because some of them dont really discipline dogs who steal a snack.

Some let multiple dogs roll around in their bed or furniture. I always feel like it's unhygienic

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
All life is just terrible balls of slime with other terrible balls of slime living and reproducing inside of it. Just enjoy it, man.

Meatfist

Oct 25, 2017
Indeed they are, my dogs eat each other's booty like groceries but I still love em (and make sure to brush their teeth)

Rbk_3

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I agree. My Aunt has 3 dogs and 2 cats and I have to keep myself from gagging when I go in her house. Hair all over the place. I refuse to eat a meal there.

Our house we bought, the previous owner had a large dog. We were literally vacuuming garbage bag fulls of hair out of the carpet and you couldn't even really tell there was hair in it before we started.

AcidCat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bellingham WA
Animals are disgusting and have no place indoors.

The only animal that comes into my home is one that is about to be eaten.

And no, your dog/cat/fish is not cleaner than most human. You just have given up on noticing the nasty shit they do, because of stupid emotional attachments.

Pets are foul and I'm not fond of being around multiple pet owners either.

Indeed. The modern concept of the 'pet' was a mistake. Animals should be kept for strictly utilitarian reasons, not welcomed into the home and treated as a member of the family.

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
After threads where people seemed weirdly reluctant about wiping their ass after a dump and then others saying they haven't shampooed in months+ to even a year,
I'm suspicious of ERA folk telling me their opinions on anything hygiene-related

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Had a dog and it stayed outside, or in the storage building during cold southern days. Sometimes in the laundry room if it was way too cold.

Yeah but she also licks her bum.
G6eaYHX.jpg

Yeeeah, after threads where people seemed weirdly reluctant about wiping their ass after a dump and then others saying they haven't shampooed in months+ to even a year,
I'm suspicious of ERA folk telling me their opinions on anything hygiene-related
I try to avoid too much actual shampoo, warm water with a bit of the soap from showering. Too much shampoo seem to be bad for you.

Also to people that say kids are dirty too, they at least wear diapers, and clothes. Some people can get dogs to wear clothes, they are wizards.

Last edited:

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
My Frenchie is super clean. If he pees or poos he will go out of his way to walk around it or get away from it. If he goes to smell another dogs anything he usually recoils in disgust lol. We brush his teeth religiously too and his teeth are really healthy so his breath is fine too. A model poochie!

Ragnar

Oct 28, 2017
They are to some degree, but I reckon growing up surrounded by animals in a less-than-sterile environment has contributed significantly to the fact that I have no allergies or sensitivities.

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
you'd hate to know how dirty the entirety of human history was until like less than 50 years ago.

Mr_F_Snowman

Oct 27, 2017
OK, what about if a mouse gets in your house
Will you eat it?

Either way, a rat isn't necessarily an unlikely scenario, depending on where you live.

Just because you can't see animals living in your home doesn't mean you are not surrounded by all kinds of life. The guy has issues with people keeping pets and yet will go to bed tonight in a bed full of dust mites feasting on his dead human flesh

Slick Butter

Oct 25, 2017
Just because you can't see animals living in your home doesn't mean you are not surrounded by all kinds of life. The guy has issues with people keeping pets and yet will go to bed tonight in a bed full of dust mites feasting on his dead human flesh
I know, right!

If you don't respect animals, I don't respect you. Not that you have to own pets or even love others' pets, but don't go calling them "foul creatures" and calling people's love for their pets "stupid emotional attachments."

Oct 27, 2017
If you think cats are clean you're deluding yourself. Try licking yourself all over, arsehole and all and see how clean you feel.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Animals are disgusting and have no place indoors.

The only animal that comes into my home is one that is about to be eaten.

And no, your dog/cat/fish is not cleaner than most human. You just have given up on noticing the nasty shit they do, because of stupid emotional attachments.

Pets are foul and I'm not fond of being around multiple pet owners either.

34i4orb.jpg

Deleted member 22901

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Calling pet owners disgusting and animals foul is like, cartoonishly mean. Humans have kept animals for companionship for thousands of years, but thank god some people are here to remind us that animals don't take showers or wear clothes, and we only put up with that because of silly concepts like "forming bonds" and "emotions".