• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
Who is being made to buy a console and then those games on PC? you don't have to double dip lol.

Firima

Oct 27, 2017
Anybody who tries to clap back at this line deserves our unrelenting ridicule. It's pretty cut-and-dry.

SunBroDave

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
"Others won't even re-release Bloodborne, when that's what the community has been asking for for years." Whoa I can't believe Phil went there

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
well-its-true-aidan-gallagher.gif

Rowsdower

Shinra Employee of The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
He's not wrong; though I think the amount of gamers who own a PS5 /PS4 and a high end gaming PC, and would buy the same game twice, is not very large.

Last edited:

Magnet

Oct 29, 2017
I'm, uh, not sure the primary PC audience for Sony games is people rebuying the games to play them on PC

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
This is personal. But yea...you should be confident that buying a first party Microsoft title means you'll get any future upgrades and play anywhere with no extra charge.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
He's only stating facts. What's the percentage of players who double dip PlayStation games though?

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
Who the fuck buys a Playstation game and years later wants the PC version ? It seems like very few people to me.

I dislike Sony's approach but this is a weak argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.