• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
105b2d36b8512a89.jpg

7threst

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
Somebody posted a clip of this racist shitbag on Twitter. He's ranting the usual drivel, but I burst out laughing when someone's phone goes of at 0:35 with the Final Fantasy Victory fanfare:

Uriah

Oct 25, 2017
I thought I was the only one with this problem. Nice to know I'm not alone in screaming at my smart speaker/phone.

rockinreelin

Oct 27, 2017
User Warned: Inflammatory commentary; laughing at animal abuse
Growing up my dad chopped up our neighbors cat when he went to warm up his 67 mustang that he kept parked in our house. The cat hid in the same location. When he opened the hood there was cat fur flying everywhere lol. Neighbor was pissed and angry at my dad but yo keep your cat inside if its freezing its ass off outside in the cold lol.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Growing up my dad chopped up our neighbors cat when he went to warm up his 67 mustang that he kept parked in our house. The cat hid in the same location. When he opened the hood there was cat fur flying everywhere lol. Neighbor was pissed and angry at my dad but yo keep your cat inside if its freezing its ass off outside in the cold lol.

I know the new thread title is a little ambiguous but....bruh...comon.

Status
Not open for further replies.