• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
by3iNl4.jpg

Release Date:
Developer: The Behemoth
Platforms: PC (Steam), Xbox One
Price: $19,99 / 19,99€

Features

• Full Story including cinematics
  • Single player Story Mode
  • 2 player local co-op
  • 2 player online co-op
  • Insane Mode
  • Permadeath Mode
  • 100+ missions and quests
  • 200 regions to explore
  • 1500+ unlocks
  • Daily Tournaments (Unfair Challenge with up to 2 players, PVP with up to 4 players)
  • Signature Behemoth art style & humour
  • The voice of Stamper
Reviews
Launch Trailer

Debut Teaser (Opening Cinematic)

Last edited:

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Game is harder than ive remembered. Missus & i got thrashed on The Pit, and you need to beat three fights in a row! Truly Unfair, like they mention.

Coop campaign is pretty fun though. Wish they had a wider zoom level or splitscreen for when the troops are too far away though

Oh, and the unicorn thingy reminds me of the Tinkerer in FFTA. As in, "useless class that do more harm to you than others". Its specially annoying to finally line up a good shot with no friendly fire but then... the bomb doesnt go off immediately. Ughhhh

OP
OP
パンダさん
Oct 25, 2017
I purchased the game when it went into early access, but I waited for the full release. Played a few hours yesterday and I really like it. The humor is great, it's a step further from Battle Block, the music is pretty cool and I love the visuals.

Kind of bummed people aren't talking about this game much on here.
Yeah, I think that's a problem with every early access game, they don't have the launch hype like games without early access.

Game is harder than ive remembered. Missus & i got thrashed on The Pit, and you need to beat three fights in a row! Truly Unfair, like they mention.

Coop campaign is pretty fun though. Wish they had a wider zoom level or splitscreen for when the troops are too far away though

Oh, and the unicorn thingy reminds me of the Tinkerer in FFTA. As in, "useless class that do more harm to you than others". Its specially annoying to finally line up a good shot with no friendly fire but then... the bomb doesnt go off immediately. Ughhhh
I actually like the unicorn, it can do tons of damage, but like you mentioned: it can do a lot of harm to your team. The positioning is really important, I alwats try to put it on a spot where it can't hit my other fighters.

francium87

Oct 27, 2017
Probably have to wait for my buddy to visit. We played the early access part of the campaign for 8 hours last year over a weekend and loved it.

Really impressed how every unit is so weird and quirky. Hope they added more since then.

Icarus

Oct 26, 2017
I'll wait to grab this on the PS4, looks great from what I've seen though.

wvan13

Oct 25, 2017
Now that it's been a few weeks, you guys have any impressions on it? I was interested but wanted to wait til it was out of Early Access, and then the release skipped right on by me.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Apologies for the bump, but I just learned from browsing the Steam sale that this game is actually out and was shocked I hadn't heard anything.

I quickly Googled the OT on Era only to find it has less than 10 posts.

Anyone on here playing this? Or played it? Care to give impressions?