• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Nice quiet one for me after a few busy weekends. Gonna go see Abigail and Civil War, otherwise play some vidya games and just chill the hell out. You lot?

TommyTheGunn

Apr 18, 2024
I'm 32 on sunday and will spend the first hours of the day trying for Glastonbury tickets, how exciting!

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Today: The Tortured Poets Department, date night
Saturday: The Tortured Poets Department, Interstellar in the cinema in the evening
Sunday: The Tortured Poets Department, Challengers preview in the cinema.
Monday: Dinner with bestie to discuss, you guessed it, The Tortured Poets Department

FriendlyNPC

Oct 27, 2017
The 24/7 newscycle has dragged me down the last couple of weeks so I am planning to ignore the outside world for this weekend and play me some Virtue's Last Reward. In dire need of a breather.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
Going to a local theatre production my childhood friend is in on Friday night, then going to the BART Legacy Fleet decommissioning event on Saturday.

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
Today: Gonna go to Foxwoods as a way to get me out of this funk I've been in. I'd love to turn the $50 I'm going down with into paying off my mortgage but what this trip is really gonna be is just walking around and looking at stuff.
Saturday: It's gonna rain and I can't do my laundry while it's raining (long story) so I'll probably just go to my parents and stay the night
Sunday: Hanging out with the parents (continued)

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
it's sunny, i expect to go out for icecream and a walk with my camera

also probably finish A Wizard of Earthsea and start on the next book

dejay

Nov 5, 2017
I want to do a good, proper cleanup around the home.

Plus play some Talos Principal 2

mangopositive

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
It's the weekend of the Big Shanty Festival and my company is a sponsor, so I'm waking up bright and early tomorrow to setup our booth for the festival and represent the company for half the day. Then I go home and mow the lawn because it's supposed to rain on Sunday. It will be my 3rd mow of the year.

mentok15

Dec 20, 2017
Australia
On Saturday I have two different people wanting me go two two different events the same time. If I go to one I'll disappoint the other.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Saturday is work in the morning with clients, and then maybe go to the cinema or play a new game. Sunday, got brunch at ours with friends so that should be a lot of fun.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Carnegie Mellon University Spring 2024 Puzzle Hunt.

Busy couple of weeks, Brown University's hunt was last weekend, and Enigame is next weekend.

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
Not sure. I'd ride my bike some, but it's temporarily out of commission due to a wire being worn down because it wasn't properly tied down during manufacture. The rear wheel assembly replacement they're sending won't be here until at least Tuesday. I do have a pulley system coming in today though, so I'll probably install that this weekend and maybe lfit the bike up and get the old wheel assembly off so that I'm just ready to slot the new one in as soon as it arrives.

Casualcore

Jul 25, 2018
Was thinking of going to the civic center to check out the local orchestra but the cheap seats are gone and I'm feeling broke. Also just want to sleep as much as possible.

toy_brain

Nov 1, 2017
Get some laundry done and generally prep for a walking holiday I have coming up in about a week. I still need to break in my new pair of hiking boots properly (been wearing them for a few days, but not done a good solid long walk in them).
Meeting friends in a brewery on Saturday night.
Hopefully get some more miniatures painted. I've been neglecting the hobby lately. Just got back into it last week, so kinda wanna keep it up.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Got a busy weekend ahead. Tonight, nothing much, probably mow the yard and play on the Steam Deck while watching the Cardinals lose. Saturday I'm taking my daughter to one of her friends birthday parties, then to another friends house to hang out. Sunday is AEW Dynasty! Meeting with my friends for some food/drinks ahead, then heading over and hitting another bar by the arena. Monday: Super tired.

Going to be a blast!

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Photo shoot. My wife thinks the kid is going to daycare today. Gonna take him and the dog to do a photo shoot and make it an album for her birthday that's coming up.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I'm about 5 hours into Lies of P and loving it so far, BUT I just saw Sekiro was one sale for an all time low on Steam so had to buy that too, so now I'm throwing myself at two very hard games this weekend instead of one.
And I thought I was going to be relaxing...

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
A buddy is coming in town from Savannah, GA so we are going to dinner tonight with a couple of other friends of his. Then tomorrow my daughter has a dance recital in the morning. Meeting back up with the out of town buddy tomorrow afternoon and we will do some pre-gaming before we head to the Atlanta United match. Sunday will probably be a lazy day around the house.

ThatRebel

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
San Antonio, TX
I need to finish the Live-A-Live Remake so I can move it off my list. I only have the last chapter left to go. Probably play some more Diablo 4, need to finish my gear and leveling on my Necromancer. Oh, and tonight I'll retry my new prescription sleep aid. I took one Monday night when I first got them and I was super exhausted and groggy until about 10:00 AM Wednesday morning. I can't acclimate to that on a work day.

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
Some pinot grigio in the park with my wife tonight, and then we'll head to a new burger place tomorrow for lunch (I've yet to find a really good burger spot in Vancouver since moving back).
On Sunday, I'll meet a with prospective client for dinner and some drinks. My friend gets in from Taiwan around the same time, so after dinner I'll met up with him, and we'll catch a friend's band play at a local punk rock dive bar.

Somewhere in there, I'll play a bit more of the new Dead Island 2 DLC.

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
Kids soccer games and hopefully a 15 mile run. Have a 30 mile race in May that I will certainly not do well in.