• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
I'm gonna watch Challengers, Love Lies Bleeding, and maybe Boy Kills World if I have time. Also play some WWE 2K24 and Tales of Kenzera. Otherwise going out for dinner with my wife to celebrate my short film winning a film festival award, and Zoom drinks with my friends. Should be fun! You lot?

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Opening Pokemon cards, watching Aliens in 4K if I can get a copy and video games.

mojo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna watch all of those as well as play TOK. looks like we got similar plans lol

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
It's raining for 7-8 days straight over here, so probably just gonna stay home and chill for majority of the entire weekend unfortunately...

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Playoff hockey

Wonderland

and these

image.png

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
Aside from getting through the next chapter or so of Rebirth, take my first step into painting miniatures. Been fooling around in Hero Forge for two straight weeks and I want to see them on my desk... but I also don't wanna shell out an assload of money.

Ceerious

Oct 27, 2017
Asian
Been working nonstop since last December, with no days off, except for a day or two on New Year's Eve. But if I can finally finish the work this weekend, I'll be able to rest next week. So, looking forward to it

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Hey now, there's enough pressure at work to have an interesting reply to this question. I've begun saying "no plans, and that's the way I like it".

PirateHearts

Oct 27, 2017
North Texas
Seeing Challengers tomorrow, Alien on Saturday, possibly Boy Kills World if I have time, or else I might wait until my wife and I can see it together sometime. I've been working my way through a replay of vanilla (non-SotFS) Dark Souls II for funsies so I'll probably put a couple more hours into that. And probably listen to The Tortured Poets Department more than is healthy.

secretanchitman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Going out to dinner with coworkers tomorrow evening, then to Chicago Comic-Con (C2E2) on Saturday and laundry/relaxing (FFVII Rebirth) on Sunday.

Panther2103

Oct 27, 2017
Bought a backwards compatible ps3 and some games I want to mess with on ps1 and ps2 on it(I need to test a copy of symphony of the night I bought because the seller didn't say it had a scratch on top) so that will take up a lot of the time. Also opening a booster box of one of the newer sets of magic.

BashNasty

Oct 30, 2017
Working most of it, but I do have Sunday off. I'd prefer to go biking, but it's looking to be chilly and rainy, so I may finally go see Monkey Man.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Going to do some more work on my house with my dad this weekend. We already fixed the water heater, added curtains to the windows and some other minor fixes. Need to contact utilities, gas and AT&T for internet.

Oct 27, 2017
Ireland
Packing, packing, cleaning, and moving (almost) everything I own to my new apartment. I've already moved a plastic tubs worth of clothes and one of all my books. Now I have to pack up everything else and figure out how to move my bed too. I'll have help, so hopefully it'll work out. I hate moving.

Kisaya

Oct 25, 2017
In Cincinnati for hot second for my brother's graduation. When I'm back in New York will be spending time with my father-in-law who's in town.

Naiad

Aug 27, 2020
Vet visit for annual shots for our cat, Cooper, grocery shopping, possibly a flea bath treatment later for all of the cats, maybe go back to playing Rebirth....but god damn does work mentally wipe me out that all I have the mental fortitude to play lately is Stardew Valley because that barely requires me to think.

Ordered a new bathing tub to go in our shower for the cats so hopefully, this will make bathing them easier and less stress on my back. I wish that I could afford the drying cube, but I can't bench out $400 for the damn thing.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Fallout 4 and Sea of Thieves. Need to get a haircut and buy some clothes as well.

I also bought this, which I plan to crack into pretty soon.

817dX4dcAoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Taking my wife out to see Abigail on Saturday evening with a few friends, probably taking a couple of edibles, and finally finishing Infinite Wealth.