• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
This game was such a bummer for me. 2 is one of my sleeper hits of the last generation - I played it so damn much. First time I'd maxed out an EA Access trial then felt super bummed out that I couldn't keep playing more until release.

But they just ripped out so much of what made 2 great. The progression system is worse on every level and feels far less interesting. Class variety is way worse too. It's just a worse version of 2 other than the PvE world stuff which is legit great.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
This game was such a bummer for me. 2 is one of my sleeper hits of the last generation - I played it so damn much. First time I'd maxed out an EA Access trial then felt super bummed out that I couldn't keep playing more until release.

But they just ripped out so much of what made 2 great. The progression system is worse on every level and feels far less interesting. Class variety is way worse too. It's just a worse version of 2 other than the PvE world stuff which is legit great.
People also said the same thing about 2 compared to 1. Maybe they should just remaster 1 next time.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
The game is more frustrating than anything as for all the things they improved, the removal of the character variants sucks. It also took them ages to patch in a proper custom offline mode, which meant my daughter and I didn't play nearly as much split-screen as we did with Garden Warfare 2.

It's split-screen where it shines, and I really doubt the Switch can pull that off. Even the Xbox One struggles a lot with it.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Well well...here it is. Thanks Grubby Grubb for spilling the beans early on last year!

Curious how it'll look and run. Should be really good.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Battle-for-Neighborville.png

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Dammit EA, just reveal this and Apex Legends so we can see how it looks and runs on the Switch.